Chapter 10

"Why do I smell something different here?"Liam furrowed his eye brows.

My eyes widened.

I quickly decided to make an excuse, "Oh it must be the burnt pancakes and rotten eggs." I laughed at myself.

"Why did you not put them outside.?"Liam's mate asked.

"Oh I was tried so much to even wake up this morning so..."

 "by the way where were you yesterday. Father told me this morning that you didn't opened your mind link."Liam asked.

"I was not felling well. You know how much I love my work. When Alpha decided to give me holiday for nearly two weeks I lost it and went to forest to clear my head because my house looked like it hit a earthquake." I answered.

"Oh Ok. I think you should rest this must be your first holiday in thirty years. And The Luna ceremony is in one week so please come." Liam said.

"Do you not think this is little to fast?"I asked glancing at his mate.

"I am Ok. My wolf is very happy to have a loving and caring mate."She said.

"Then I am fine with it. But if this idiot decides to do anything without your wish you can tell me I will happily Kick his ass."I grinned at her.

Liam raised his hand in surrender.

"Ok bye we should leave now She needs rest." He said.

"Fine Take your meds at time and don't forget about the check ups." I said.

I made sure they were at safe distance before closing the door.

A scream left my mouth as I saw Sam laying on the sofa.

Hearing my scream he went on alert mode.

"How when did you come back?"I asked not sure how fast he was inside when I was literally standing nearby.

"just a few seconds ago lets have breakfast." He shrugged and walked back to kitchen

I was standing there dumb. He is surely fast.

"So What are your plans for today.?" He asked.

"Nothing alpha banned me from my duty for two weeks. I think why the royal pack even needs to come here." I said.

"You know Royal packs travels to each pack for see if the packs are working perfectly and treating their members nicely. If they will not do this the packs will not treat the people rightly. Many innocent people will suffer. The omegas and other members will not be treated equally. The higher rank wolf will take advantages of the power that is given to them. This may lead to war. Because when the pack members goes against the order of an alpha. There are only two option go rogue or die. Do you now understand the importance of this trip. They don't do this for their enjoyment or fun but it is there responsibility."He explained.

I was stunned to hear these things. It was obvious that it was a common sense but these details.

"How did you get to know so much about this.?" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO FRIENDS HOW ARE YOU ALL!!!!

IF YOU ARE LIKING THIS STORY PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS. 

TI AMO TO ALL READERS

CIAO.....