chapter 27

Rossy's POV ( Hi I am back)

My body was hurting so much. I was not able to move my body. It was like I have no control over it. I could hear people talking near me but I can't respond them.

I used my full force to open my eyes.

Well now I regret it because the white light blinded me.

I tried to sit.

"Wait. Let me help."Roy said as he walked to me.

He helped to sit and called the doctors.

"How are your wounds?" i asked him

"Shouldn't I ask you that. You were unconscious for whole week and you are asking how I am?" 1 week. Oh no. "For your answer I am fine."

I will be outside if you need anything. Roy left the room

Doctor walked in. "Hi Rossy. How are you feeling." my head snapped.

"Jon is that you."I asked.

He chuckled, "Yeah I am Jonathon. Head doctor of Royal pack Miss Moon" 

Jon and I were in a team of head doctor during a rogue attack on our pack. He helped us to treat many patients. We lost contact when he had to left suddenly because of a serious case. He was checking my wounds while telling me what happened after I got here.

My heart tightened hearing about what Sam did.

"You have to take rest for more two weeks completely. You will be discharged tomorrow." He said and left.

Roy came inside. Suddenly I remembered he had seen my wolf.

"Did you tell anyone about that ?" I asked.

"Yes" I sucked a sharp breath "But did not about the fact that your wolf fur glows pink at night. But I want an explanation." I sighed.

"Rossy" The Door opened and Cassie tackled me in a hug.

I hissed in pain. She pulled away and looked guilty.

"It's OK I am fine."I said.

"You girl scared us to death. They had to put you on a life support." Liam scolded me.

"Your mate is an asshole." Alpha said. Mom and dad nodded. I laughed.

Everyone talked for a long time telling me how happy and proud they are. all of us had dinner together.

I had to explain them from starting what I saw and What I did after seeing them taking Roy.

"now everyone out Rossy needs rest." Roy said and everyone walked out

"Rossy you should rest. I will be sleeping in the couch so if you will need anything just call me."Roy said and helped me to sleep back.

Why Sam? am I that bad?

------------------------------------------

So rossy is fine now.  

What do you all think now Rossy will do? will she be able to gain Sam's trust.

Anyway I want to thank you for giving my story a chance. 

I will be updating regularly till I run out of ideas.

keep on voting. and comments your opinion.

It help me to write and update more.

Ti amo my readers

Ciao.......