Chapter 32

Rossy's Pov

All the warriors along with best fighters ran towards the border area. The pack was dead silent by the time we went out. Everyone had gone to the safe house. I walked between Sam and Roy.

Roy was against the idea of me coming there but my consciousness told me to go there. Dad and King were already there. We reached the spot to see a full blown fight.

We soon joined them I tried to take as many rogues as possible in my human form because I don't want my secret to be out. They had outnumbered us.

" I will kill you today for taking away my family." A very familiar voice.

I quickly kicked the rogue wolf in his leg and snapped his neck.

I ran towards the voice to see the same face that protected me in my childhood. I pulled a silver knife from the rogue who was in my back and stabbed it in his leg. Giving a better chance for the warrior to kill him instantly.

I looked back to see the rogue ready to snap his neck. I am not going to lose him again.

I kicked the rogue and it fell down. Helping him to get up. He gave me a curious look before I looked at the rogue.

The person who haunted my dreams. He was too shocked to notice the army was nearly wiped. Only a few of them were present nearly hundred. And we were more than that.

He lunged towards me while we both started fighting. I was not powerful as him without Ruby to help me now but I know that I can at least save my family.

With a loud slam I pushed him towards the rock that was near a few feet away. Everything was now silent. I was going to punch him once again but his eyes changed to golden telling his wolf was in control.

"Kiddo." His voice was soft even it was his wolf. His eyes were full of tears. I am not afraid of his wolf as he hugged me. "I thought I will never get to see you." I was going to say something but.

Suddenly I was pushed away. "Go away I can't keep on controlling go go GO." He roared holding his head in his hands. His eyes were turning golden and blue. He was fighting to stay in control.

Roy pulled me away from him towards the royal guards who were standing near the border just as his eyes changed back to blue.

"Today he SAVED YOU BUT NEXT TIME I WILL NOT LET THIS HAPPEN." He signalled the rogues to leave the fight and go back.

I was stunned to see his wolf how he is still alive after everything.

"Rossy Rossy" they were calling me but I was only looking at his retreating figure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think will happen next. 

Who is Rossy?

Who is the familiar boy That She saved?

Why did the rogue called her Kiddo?

Comment your opinions and vote......

ti amo my readers.

Ciao