chapter 11

I was stunned to hear these things. It was obvious that it was a common sense but these details.

"How did you get to know so much about this.?"

he looked at me before replying, "I am a member of royal pack."

"Ok why are you a rogue then.?"I asked him. Confused after the information he threw at me which was enough to give me an heart attack.

"I am on a mission but soon we will go back.?" He said and then walked away.

Mission. Fucking hell I wanted to ask Him more questions.

Before I could go after him I heard a sound in my head. Alpha,

"Everyone report to the pack house meeting room now."

The urgency in his voice was clear.

I wanted to go after my mate but my first priority was now My pack as I am a member I need to follow the Alpha's order.

I transferred to my wolf form and ran towards the pack house. It took only few minutes to me as my wolf was the fast. Ruby has blocked me telling me that she needed to talk with his mate. 

I pulled out the crop top and shorts from the tree and was back at my human.

People were filling the room I went near Liam and his mate.

Once alpha started speaking the room went silent.

"thanks for coming on a short notice. But the Royal pack will be here in a few hours and I need everything prepared. Now go and get ready." After that the whole room went to chaos.

"Please be there rossy. I know What I did was wrong but I have to." Alpha said from behind once everyone was out.

I nodded and walked with Liam and his mate.

After Two hours

"So everything ready" liam asked.

"Yeah expect me" I said looking at my outfit.

"You cannot go back now father told me they are already near. you can lend some of cassie dress. She will happily give it to you." He said . "I guess I have no more option." I head towards cassie room .

Cassie was liam mate name which I keep on forgetting every time.

Before I could even knock the door cass pulled me in,"Liam informed me. I already have a dress ready for you." I looked at the dress she was holding and smiled .'Perfect'

"Now lets get you dolled up." She said. "you are going to stand there and greet them all. After all you are the best doctor that is present here. And from what I have heard you are very famous over many pack."

"yeah" I answered and waited for her to doll me up.

------------------------------------Rossy's dress

Ti amo to all my readers

Ciao