Chapter 45

Ruby's Pov

The Whole Day Sam was convening Roy, Uncle and me not to go. But I just ignored him while Roy glared at him and Uncle Let's not talk about it. He had locked himself in his office saying he has pack matters to take care of. Now he is getting on my nerves.

"Ruby Why don't you understand that I am not going to let you leave the castle and go alone. I am coming with you. I had already packed my bags. We are going tomorrow TOGETHER. What are thinking about yourself you can do anything without my knowledge. No never......" I glared at him.

"Will you just keep your mouth shut. Because it's annoying me. And I don't need you to go with me So just sleep."I didn't turn to him and slept on the uncomfortable couch. Oh how did Rossy ever slept here. UHH my hate for him had grown from 99% to 999%. After some hours the clock strike 1 am I slowly walked from the room to the main room where everyone was standing. Except Sam he literally thought i would go in morning.

"Be back Soon I can't lose my sister that I just got to know." Roy hugged me. I can tell he was going to cry.

"Hey I will be fine. I will be near pack borders only. But just different packs. Nothing is going to hurt me."I patted his back.

After saying goodbye. I took my car and Shoulder bag which has my some belonging with my box.

I felt warriors following but after some time they lost me because of my constant turning here and there. I know the south forest my better than anyone. I basically raised myself for six years here.

By the time I reached my destination it was already next evening. I pulled the keys of the underground cabin and hide my car in the secret cave. The inside was not changed at all. It was still beautiful. Rossy made this place when she was sent back. I just gave her the idea she basically made this small cabin. We never came back here after our sixteen birthday. I was sad for her that she had to kill her own mate. I pulled the box out and stared at it. This cabin was near the white moon but still it was some 7 miles away. 20 days left.

I sighed deeply before making everything back at place

I sighed deeply before making everything back at place. I am going to rest today and from tomorrow I will start my mission. 

Openingthe box I stared at the ring that mummy gifted me on my tenthbirthday. It was beautiful. She asked me to give it to my mate when Iwill find him. Some of our pictures were also there. It was withdad's wolf every time because dad never loved us. A letter fell fromit. What is this? It was never there before. Because every time Rossyopened this I was with her. How did the letter got in it. I gaspedseeing who wrote it.

----------------------------

so little early update.....

just comment and vote because I love it so much....

ti amo my readers...

ciao