oh kitty~☘

Cat!DreamCat!DreamCat!DreamCat!DreamCat!DreamCat!DreamCat!DreamCat!DreamCat!DreamCat!DreamCat!Dream.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Sapnap was hanging out in his and Dreams house, playing something on his computer not really caring what just playing random games on Google, he wasent streaming.

His boyfriend, Dream was probably found taking a nap or playing with his cat patches.

'Ugh this is boring, I wonder what kittens doing' Sapnap thought pausing the game he was on and walking out his room to see what Dream was up to.

"Kitten~" Sapnap called out to his boyfriend.

"Yes Sappy?" His boyfriend said picking him up.

"I don't know I was bored and figured I'd find you" Sapnap said looking at his boyfriend who had Bright emraled green eyes, and dirty blond hair with cat ears.

Sapnap reached up petting his boyfriends head, resiving a long purr from him.

"My adorable little cat human" Sapnap said smiling at him.

"Mmmm~ damn right" Dream whispered into his boyfriends ear crying him off to there shared room.

Sapnap just played with Dreams tail, as it spirals around his arm.

"Arint we a clingy kitty hm~?" Sapnap tesed Dream.

"Only for you" Dream said looking down have his boyfriends dark green eyes.

Dream sat Sapnap down on the bed resting his head gently on Sapnaps chest.

Sapnap just put his arm around his boyfriend who was just cuddly right now, as he rubbed Sapnaps arm with his tail lightly.

"My little protective yet soft kitten" Sapnap whispered.

"Mhm" Dream just hummed in response.

Sapnap kissed his boyfriend lightly on him lips, softly nuzzling Dreams cheek lovely.

Dreams tail unspirled from Sapnaps arm, swaing in the air.

"Y'know did you ever aspect us to be more then friends" Sapnap asked.

"I knew our bond was spical, just didn't know why, but I guess I did" Dream said softly.

"Mmm~ I knew something was supposed to be diffrent with us" Sapnap said as his boyfriend softly purred on his chest.

Dream slowly started falling asleep cuddling his boyfriend. "Sleepy kitten" Sapnap said giggling.

"What you aspect when your so cofatable, hm Sappy?" Dream said with a sleepy little meow following it.

"Eh... I'm your personal pillow I guess" Sapnap joked as he herd small snores.

"My little kitten" Was the last thing Sapnap said before joining his boyfriend in sleep land.

•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

I'm back!!! Wooo. Anyways here's another oneshot 🤣