Royal Gaurd♨️ [1/2]

Top Sapnap bottom Dream

Love verses
•♡------------------------------------------------------♡•
Sapnap was guarding  the wall to kekno kingdom for some reason Karl asked him to, it was boring has hell, little did he know Karl, Quackity, and Dream were just watching him, Sapnap looked over to the tree seeing a but of a lime Green sweeter 'that's either Dream or Karl' Sapnap thought rolling  his eyes.

He walked over  hearing a rustle in the bush  he pulled whoever it was up by the hair looking down to see a blushing dirty blond.

"Why you watching me babyboy" Sapnap whispered in his ear.

Dream just  stayed quiet as the other two came out of the bush, "Uh we were watching  you" Karl said.

Dream was still just broke, as Sapnap let go his hair making his stumble to ground.

"I'm I that hot or something cause Dreams just broke, Quackitys aswell and you seem to bit blushing to" Sapnap said reaching down from the flustered mess of Dream, picking him up.

"Sapnap what the hell" Dream said.

"What you were broken on the floor, and you look pretty so mise as well treat you like a baby" Sapnap said.

"What the hell your engaged to us" karlity  said.

"Mmm clearly he likes to pick me up" Dream said just snuggling closer  to Sapnap resting his head on his shoulder.

Sapnap just rolled his eyes smiling at  the dirt blond be utterly adorable "Yeap that's it I'm taking Dream" Sapnap said loveing the most stubborn  stuck up person he knew  looks so adorble.

"Fine by me" Dream said sticking his tongue  out at karlity.

Sapnap just carried Dream off to the secret base he had none really knew about, when he got in he hug up the sword as the door closed, he pinned the taller  to the wall  sliding his hand up under his Armour, putting his knee into Dreams crouch, hand on his cheek arm around Dreams waist.

"S..sapnap what are you planing exactly" Dream said looking down to Sapnaps knee blushing alot.

"Would you like me to mess you up baby" Sapnap said going for Dreams neck marking it, slowly  as Dream melted into it, watching the purple and red marks pop up, Dream moaning softly.

"Augh~ fuck Sapnap! Y..yes I want you!" Dream moaned "I'm all yours to do whatever you want to do".

Sapnap smirked  removeing Dreams chest pice and his shirt marking down the boys chest sliding  his hand down in Dreams pants petting Dreams dick that was already  hard and wet. "My were excited, we're leaking for me beautiful" Sapnap said pushing the boy down onto the couch.

Sapnap pulled off there leggings , and his chest pice, throwing them on the ground, slowly unbuckling Dreams Pants taking them off going back to grinding on Dream as he started a heated  make out session.

Taking of Dreams wet boxers, prompting Dream to do it to Sapnap asweel, Sapnap entered Dream quickly  breaking the make out session Dream going for Sapnaps neck marking it to "God damn you are big Nicki"  Dream whispered into Sapnap ear before laying back on the couch.

"Mmm my 15 inch dick, mmm God you fell so good on it" Sapnap said thrusting mid paste yet hard asweel, looking for that spot that would make Dream scream his name.

Sapnap found it hitting  it dead agin, cause Dream to scream his name "Nicki~ Augh fuck  there!" Dream Screamed moaned.

Sapnap smirked and pulled out jamming in hitting it dead on over and over Makeing Dream scream his name, whimper, moan, grone.

"My were hot as hell while getting fucked aren't we Baby" Sapnap said thusting deeper into Dream about half in.

"Fuck~ damn you fell good... you good if I go Deeper I'm about half in you" Sapnap purred into the boys ear.

"Nicki your the top, this is your fun do whatever you want to me" Dream said letting out some whimpers.

Sapnap pushed all the way in Laying his head on Dreams chest kissing his abs as he contuied to reck Dreams insides.

"Fuck... mind stop being hot for once in your life Dream" Sapnap said thrusting sloppy like.

"I can't stop being hot to you trust me I've tried" Dream said felling Something could leak out of his  ass down his legs. His own shot all over Sapnap who was just letting Dream ride through his high.

Dream let out a whoreish Name moan when he felt Sapnaps 15 inches touch his 2ed stronger prostitute when it went up do to Sapnaps legs giveing out through his high.

"God you good at railing pepole Nicki" Dream said quietly.

Sapnap smiled pulling out "and you make a great bottom...was I your first?" Sapnap said quietly.

"Haha yes Nicki you were my first to utterly fuck me up, and yeah you took my virginity" Dream said softly.

"Glad I was your first hopefully your last to" Sapnap said softly.

"Wait what... not like I'd mind if you were my last but you are engaged" Dream said.

"I did just rail you baby, plus I fell out of love with them... just haven't found a way to break it to them" Sapnap said looking at the wall.

"Mmm I guess I'm a good reason to... because fun story I can get pregnant" Dream said  quietly.

"Mmm if I got you pregnant I wouldn't mind you could make so beautiful kids baby" Sapnap said "plus I would love you to carry my kids" he softly cooed into the boys ear.

- after Dream did a pregnancy test -

"s..sapnap your gonna be a father" Dream said with the test in his hand.

Sapnap got off the couch hugging the boy "that's fine with me baby" Sapnap said rubbing Dream stomach.

Dream just hugged Sapnap who pulled his baby mama closer picking him up who had put his legs around his waist.
•♡------------------------------------------------------♡•

Sapnap well your a dad surpise!