little more fun♨️ [2/2]

Part to of "nicely dressed".
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

"Yes I am Sappy" Dream said as he saw Sapnap take off his pants, and his member springing out.

"Good because I was gonna anyways" Sapnap said pushing into Dream.

"Augh~ so big" Dream moaned out as he adjusted putting his arms around Sapnaps neck.

"I know babyboy~ oh you won't be walking for weeks were going all night" Sapnap said sudactively thrusting at a midpase.

Dream let moaned in pleaser, as Sapnap picked up the boy in the ruffled dress slowly un zipping the top of the Dress to mark his body.

Sapnap started suck dark marks all over Dreams body and neck, making Dream moan in pleaser.

"Sappy nugh~ I like rough treatment~ augh I'm no fucking princess" Dream moaned.

"You look like one but Alright babyboy, I'll go rougher" Sapnap said pushing himself deeper into Dream, trusting rougher and quicker.

"Augh~" Dream moaned out.

That little moan was what made Sapnap swap to fucking Dream senseless, witch isn't what he was originally gonna do but what ever.

Sapnap pushed Into Dreams proustue, thrusting roughly on it hitting it every time.

"Nugh~~~~" Dream moned out as his head pushed back behind him.

"Really so deep in pleasure huh?" Sapnap said letting out a soft moan.

"Faster~!" Dream moaned out as Sapnap did speed up.. Dream looked down seeing the white liquid run down Sapnaps chest and legs.

"Ahh~" Sapnap moaned out as he felt the cold thick sticky liquid run down him.

"Shit sorry I didn't worn you~" Dream moaned out.

"It's fine babyboy, sometimes when your so deep in pleaser you don't fell it coming" Sapnap said thrusting deeply and quickly.

"Fuck... you good if I fill you right?" Sapnap said.

"It's fine Sappy" Dream moaned out "fill me like a donught".

"Alright babyboy" Sapnap said doing the fanil thust he needed to filling Dream completely with all his come in him.

He removed his dick from Dream rubbing his head gently.

"Damn you did so good babyboy" Sapnap whispered into Dreams ear cleaning them up, as the come dripped out of Dreams ass.

It felt like they had been doing it for hours, and infect it was in was well into the next day, Sapnap had Dream in a hoodie and boxers, cuddling in Dreams bed.

Dream was sleeping cuddling close to the boy who just did him, and the shorter revate had his arm securely around Dream.

"Sweetdreams babyboy" Sapnap whispered before falling asleep to.

•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Well that was part two, hope you enj