Chapter 21

The next morning was full of laughters and joy ... everyone was just sitting in the living room, just chilling or teasing each other while giggling ... Taehyung also told about his previous night's conversation with Jungkook to Jimin, who couldn't control his happiness and started squealing loudly ...Jimin informed  everyone that their mission taekook was a success and that it was time for the next step ...

Everyone was still in the living room, playing games when Namjoon cleared his throat and everyone except taekook nodded their head ...

"Umm ..kookie !!" Namjoon called

"Yes hyung" Jungkook replied while looking at Namjoon ...

" Jinnie told me that you make the best  Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade...will you plz make it for us as well...we really wanted to taste it since a long time ... " Namjoon said

"Thank you hyung ...and yes ..I will definitely make it for you all " Jungkook said smiling and stood up ...

"Yahh Kim Taehyung!!! " Jin shouted suddenly making everyone flinch ...

"Wh..what ??" Taehyung asked nervously ...

"What!!!??? You are asking me what ? You brat !!how can you be so insensible ...what kind of a man you are ..huh? How can you let Jungkook work alone ...go and help him " Jin said to Taehyung

"But ..why me ...I mean, you can also go  ...I am in between my video game " Taehyung whined ...

"Are you talking back to me ? This is not how I raised you ...and to be honest, you are already playing that game for an hour straight ...so don't you think that you should behave like a gentleman now amd go help kookie !!!?" Jin said in a fake angry voice ...

"Hyung...it's ok ... it's easy to make anyways ...I can do it by myself " jungkook said...

"Ani ...if tae will not help, then I will .... that way, I will be able to spend some time with our little kookie...come on kook, let's go and enjoy ..." Jimin said while looking at Taehyung while hoping that Taehyung will understand what they all wanted ...
And he was successful because as soon as Taehyung heard Jimin saying something about spending time with his koo, he snapped his head towards him and shouted ...
"NO..!!!!I..I mean ...no need ..I can help him ...you guys be your beloved boyfriends ...I will go and help him "
Taehyung said and dragged Jungkook with him to the kitchen without waiting for anyone's answer ...

"I just wondered, why am I still best friends with a stupid person like him ?" Jimin said while shaking his head after taekook went away and they all agreed ...

"Anyways, well congratulations to us that our phase 1 of mission taekook was accomplished but now we will have to work on the main thing ... getting taekook to be together ...." Jin said in a very serious tone ...

"What should we do then ?? I mean we have to do something so that Taehyung will ask Jungkook out ...but that pabo just starts behaving like a mentally retarded person whenever Jungkook is in front of him ..." Jimin said

"I have an idea ...what if we make Taehyung jealous? I mean, we all know that Taehyung is so possesive over Jungkook and he won't let anyone come near him ....if we are successful in making tae jealous, I am sure he would definitely go and confess his feelings to Jungkook because he cant stand anybody else near him other than himself ..." Namjoon suggested ...

"That's my man ...you know Joon, this is the reason I love you so much ...you are so smart ..."Jin squeals and pecked namjoon's cheek ...

"Finally mr.148 IQ is useful ...great job dude" Yoongi said and Namjoon smacked him on the forehead ...

"But but but !!!
How will we make him jealous ...I mean he knows all of us and he will definitely not think that we are trying to get close of Jungkook romantically even in his dreams ..."Hoseok said and they all nodded and looked towards Namjoon who seed to be in very deep thoughts ...

After a few seconds, Namjoon snapped his fingers and whisper yelled 'IDEA'

"What about we take their parents' help ? "Namjoon said bit they all looked at him like he has grown two heads ...

"Seriously Namjoon!!!  And here I thought you were smart " Jin said sarcastically ...

" Exactly, why do you think they would help us ? "Hoseok said

"Tsk...just trust me ..they will definitely help us ...and I know this because a few weeks ago, when I was in Jeon mansion, I heard Taehyung's and Jungkook's parents talk to each other about how good it will be if their children could be together and get married someday ...and I know for sure that they also know tae and kook's feeling towards each other .. " Namjoon said  in a duh tone and smiled and they all were shocked at first but then screamed in happiness before getting scolded by Yoongi who told them to keep it down or else taekook will hear them ...

"Now, no one can stop us from making our ship sail ...yayyy" Jin and Jimin chimed ...

It was almost half an hour since they were planning, and taekook still didn't come back so Jimin and Jin decided to go to them ...
As they went near the kitchen, they saw Taehyung was trying to cut lemon slices but was failing miserably, so Jungkook stopped him went in front of the kitchen counter, jungkook stood between Taehyung's arms and held Taehyung's hands which were holding the knife and started showing him how to cut  ...they didn't even realise that they were in a position where Taehyung was backhugging Jungkook until Jimin cleared his throat while Jin silently took their picture ...
They both blushed and seperated from each other and after preparing the drinks they went to the living room ..

They all enjoyed the drink very much and taekook were constantly blushing whenever they remembered the position they were in just a few minutes ago

They all enjoyed the drink very much and taekook were constantly blushing whenever they remembered the position they were in just a few minutes ago ...

__________________________

Hey my bunnies ...
Did you like the chapter??
I am sorry for not uploading for a few days ...I was busy with many assignments from my school ...

Plz vote, share, follow and comment ...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim