Chapter 36

Taehyung was looking at him with confused eyes, trying to understand what gift is he going to get ...

" Give me your hand .." Jungkook said while smiling and Taehyung extended his hand ...
Jungkook lightly placed the box in his hand and told him to open it ...

Taehyung opened the box and was surprised ...

"How did yo..!!...this is the exclusive Gucci bracelet ..and it is not available here ..." Taehyung said extremely surprised ...

"Do you like it ?" Jungkook asked..

"Like it ?? Bun, I love it ....thank you so much ..." Taehyung said while smiling widely ...

"I saw you talking with the Gucci store's manager about this bracelet when we went to the mall few months ago ...I knew that you wanted this bracelet since a long time and it was not available here ...so I told hyungie ( Sungho) to search for it in U.S.A and we got it there ...I ordered it and it got delivered here yesterday ..." Jungkook said

"Thank you so much bunbun ...I love you so much " Taehyung said and hugged Jungkook ...
They stayed in that position for a few minutes...

"Now ... Time for the next gift ..." Jungkook said and pulled away from the hug ...

"Next gift? Bun, you don't need to give me so many gifts ...I am already very happy to have my cute little babybun back in my arms ..." Taehyung said and Jungkook blushed ...

"Y.yah ...shut up and come with me ..." Jungkook said and stood up making Taehyung stand up as well ...
He took the cloth that was kept on his bed and closed Taehyung's eyes with it ...

"Koo ...what are you doing ...I can't see anything. .." Taehyung said confused ..

"Of course you can't idiot ...that is the main reason I blindfolded you ...now shut up and come with me ..." Jungkook said and Taehyung chuckled letting his koo  drag him ...

They walked like 10 to 15 steps and Taehyung was sure that they were still in the room ...
Suddenly Jungkook left his hand leaving Taehyung more confused than he already was ...

" Move two steps forward .." Jungkook said ...

"Bun ..what are you trying t .." Taehyung was interrupted by Jungkook ...

"Shhh ...just do as I say " Jungkook again said and Taehyung moved forward ..

" Extend your hand ..." Jungkook said and Taehyung did what was told to him and he felt something big in front of him ..like a picture frame or something but it was covered with something ...maybe some kind to cloth or cover ...

" Remove the cloth from your eyes and open them but don't turn back ..." Jungkook said and Taehyung removed the cloth from his eyes ...he slowly opened his and saw a huge thing covered with a silk cloth ...

"Now remove the cloth from it ..." Jungkook said and Taehyung slowly removed the cloth ...
And his breathe hitched ...

 (Picture credit to the rightful owner

(Picture credit to the rightful owner ....it's so beautiful 🤩🥰)

It was his painting ...his own portrait ...he couldn't explain the emotion he was feeling right now ..he was overwhelmed ...he was at loss of words ...it was so beautiful, just like the real Taehyung ...all his features were properly mentioned in the painting ...all his perfections and all his flaws ...like the mono lid and the double lid ...the small mole on the tip of his nose and underneath his eye ...and he was feeling so special that his koo didn't care about his flaws and didn't care hide them ...this showed that his bunbun only cared about his heart and soul and not his face and body ..he felt ecstatic ...

Taehyung was about to turn around to face koo but Jungkook stopped him ..

"No wait...I still have your last gift ..." Jungkook said and moved towards Taehyung ...
He went near him and hugged him from back, placing his hand on Taehyung's chest and buried his face on his back and  Taehyung leaned in his touch ...

"This last week was pure torture for me ...I was just not able to keep my mind off you ... I know that I said that I will ignore you completely for 1 week as your punishment but I just wanted to run to you and hold you in my arms ...it was so hard for me to ignore you whenever you talked me or whenever you were near me ...but I needed you to learn that no matter what happens, you should always share it with me instead of trying to kick me out of your life and I also wanted you to understand that no matter what happens, I will always stay by your side ...and just to keep myself from running to you, I decided to draw you so that I can see you daily and can feel you  through the paints and brushes ...I hope you like it ..." Jungkook said

"I .lo.love it ..." Taehyung said in a chocked voice and Jungkook made Taehyung turn towards him only to see that Taehyung was full on crying till now ....he chuckled and wiped Taehyung's tears away ...

" Don't cry or I will not give your last gift ..." Jungkook said and Taehyung immediately stopped crying but his tears were flowing down his cheeks ...
Jungkook again chuckled at his big bay and cupped his cheeks ...

"Your last gift ..." Jungkook said and  leaned in and Taehyung's eyes went wide when jungkook's soft and pink lips touched his own lips ...it was their first kiss  for both of them and their lips were fitting together like missing puzzle... Taehyung slowly closed his eyes and kissed back while holding his koo closer to him ...they both were feeling the tingling effect going down their stomach at the soft and subtle touch ...the feeling of their lips moving together was better than any other feeling in this world ...they both were in euphoria ...
They pulled away after a few minutes, panting heavily ...

"Happy Birthday taetae ..." Jungkook said and hugged him ...
Taehyung hugged him back tightly ...

"It was my best birthday ever ...thank you so much baby ..." Taehyung said snuggled his face in his koo's neck, inhaling his addicting jasmine scent ...

" I love you taetae ..." Jungkook said, smiling through tears ...

"I love you too baby ...  so so much ...." Taehyung also said while smiling widely and holding his koo closer ...

__________________________

Hi my precious people ....
How are you guys doing ?

Did you like the chapter ?
What was your favourite part of the chapter ? ...

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

Thank you so much for reading 😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim