Chapter 42 ( THE END)

"so tell me, are you Jeon jungkook willing to marry me and become Kim jungkook for the rest of our lives?" Taehyung asked still holding the rings and on his knees ...

"yes yes yes ..a million times yes ..." Jungkook shouted and kneeled down as well to hug Taehyung while sniffling slightly...

"I love you ...I love you so much taetae ...thank you for all this ...." Jungkook said and hugged Taehyung more tightly and Taehyung hugged back ...

"I love you too bun ...so so much .." Taehyung said and pulled away from the hug and slowly slid down the ring on jungkook's ring finger ...

"So beautiful ..." Taehyung whispered but Jungkook heard that very clearly ...

Jungkook took the other ring and held Taehyung's hand ...

" Taetae...you don't know how much you affected my life ...my life completely changed after you came ...from the first day I saw you, I felt a certain kind of attraction towards you ...yes, you said some mean words to me and it did hurt me at some point and I disliked you for that ... but no matter how much I tried, I couldn't bring myself to ever hate you ...as days passed by, I started to grow feelings for you but I didn't know that you felt the same so I didn't tell anyone about my feelings ...
When you told me the reason why you did all that, I felt your pain and tbh, maybe if I were at your place, I would have done the same too ...I can't even imagine how it must have felt to loose a dear friend like that ...again I fell more and more for you ...you ignoring me was the worst thing that ever happened to me ...I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep , I couldn't do anything without seeing you ...the time when you ignored me was the time I realised how much you mean to me and how much I need you in my life ..then our confession ...it was hilarious ..* he chuckled a bit*
You being the stupid monkey and me confronting you ...I just ...I just need you in my life no matter what ...I need to see your face everyday to get me going ...I need to hear your voice to function properly ...I may sound like I am exaggerating but I have become addicted and you are my drug ...
So, Kim Taehyung, today I promise you with my life that I will always be by your side ...I will help you in your ups and down ...I will support you and give you my hand to hold whenever you need it ...I will stick you like your shadow until you become tired of me ... and no matter what, I will love you with all my will...till my last breathe ..." Jungkook said with tears rolling down his cheeks and slid down the ring onto Taehyung's ring finger and kissed it lovingly...

Taehyung was full on crying till now and hugged Jungkook again, hiding his face in jungkook's chest and holding his waist tightly ...not wanting to let go ...
He continued crying for a few minutes while Jungkook gently caressed his hair and placed a few kisses on his head ...

After calming down a bit, Taehyung pulled away and cupped jungkook's cheeks ...he leaned in and kissed Jungkook passionately ...Jungkook kissed back with the same vigour ...
Their heart was content and they felt complete ...
But they had to pull apart when they heard loud cheering and squealing ...
They turned their head towards the noise and saw all of their family members and friends, including Sungho standing their with big smiles on their faces ...

"CONGRATULATIONS....!!!" They all shouted excitedly and the newly engaged couple chuckled ...
They stood up from the ground and were soon attacked with a big group hug ...

" Gosh ...you took so long to do this Taehyung ..we all were exhausted while hiding behind the bushes ...ahh ...my legs are hurting ..." Jin said dramatically

" But babe ...you were sitting on my lap, I should be the  one whining..." Namjoon said and earned a hard smack from Jin ...

"You plucked chicken ..keep your pointed mouth shut ..." Jin said fake angrily and Namjoon pouted while rubbing his head ...

" OMG ! Can you both keep quiet for some minutes ...anyways, congratulations you both ...I hope you both will have a happy and healthy future together ..." Jaesung said and hugged both of them and they thanked him ...

"O my baby,when did you become so big hmm ...it feels like it was just yesterday that I was holding you in my arms and now you are getting married ..." Yoona said and a few tears slipped out of her eyes ...
Jungkook hugged her and stopped her from crying ...

"Congratulations little one" Sungho said to Jungkook and then turned towards Taehyung with a stern face ...

"And you young man, I swear if you make my baby bunny cry again, I will cut your little friend  off and feed it to my pet dog in front of your eyes ..." Sungho said in a warning tone making Taehyung gulp in fear and Jungkook blush because of it ...

All of their friend congratulated them and Jimin even hit Taehyung a few times because he made them work so hard because of his stupid brain which loves to overthink and Taehyung gladly accepted them. ..

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung  with heart eyes while he was talking to yoongi and hobi and Jimin noticed it . .

"You know you both are whipped for each other .." Jimin said teasingly ..

"I know .." Jungkook said with a smile still looking at Taehyung and this made Jimin shock because he excepted Jungkook to blush and deny ....

"God ...love can seriously change a person so much ..." Jimin said with a chuckle ..

Taehyung noticed Jungkook staring at him and walked towards him ...
He came to Jungkook and put his hands on his waist ...Jimin also went away to give them privacy and now they were alone ...

"Hey my pretty fiance ..." Taehyung said and Jungkook blushed ...

"Hi my handsome future husband " and this time Taehyung blushed a little ...

"You know how much I love you ..." Taehyung asked Jungkook  while caressing his cheeks and Jungkook nodded streching his hands to show how much Taehyung's loves him ...

"No ...you are wrong ...my love for you can't be measured with just this ...I love you so much that if I were to take my last breathe with just a few words, I would love to say that I love you more than my last breathe ..." Taehyung said and kissed jungkook's forehead ...

"I love you so much too ...and when I say that I love you, I am not saying this out of habit ...I saying this to remind you that you are my life ...if you live, I live ..if you don't, I don't ...." Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung with all his heart ...

This was where they belong ...in each other's arms ...this is their home ...their safe place and they would not give up on this for anything in this world ...

People say, when you fall in love with the right person, your heart feels abundant bliss ...and they both felt exactly the same this moment ...
They are perfect in their own little world ...living their lives with the biggest smiles and laughter ...not caring about anything other than giving all of themselves to their other half ....
They are living for each other ...
They are MADE FOR EACH OTHER...

__________________________

So my precious little doughnuts ❣️❣️
This is the end of this book ...

Did you like it ?
Did you enjoy the story ?

What was the favourite part of yours from this story ...

Thank you for being with this book till the end and giving your time in reading it ...
I will soon be back with another book ...

And I promise you will enjoy it ...

Please vote, share, follow and comment...

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim