chapter four

-hey

an unknown number popped up on my screen first thing in the morning.
-uhm, hey
who is this?

-its billie

uhm, ok?
-oh
how did you get my number?

-i asked your brother when i was over yesterday
are you free tonight? do you wanna drop by my place?

i swear to god this was so fucking random. but i wasn't gonna say no.

-i mean, sure
idk where you live tho
-its ok, i'll come pick you up.

huh. weird. i wondered what she could possibly want with me, and i didn't want to make any assumptions or get too excited, cause she was with matthew and was probably straight or whatever but.... she was hot as fuck.

i decided to wear something casual though cause as far as i knew we were just going to her house, and i didn't even know what she meant by asking me to hang out all of a sudden.

the afternoon went by really fast, and she showed up my house around 7pm with a fucking dodge challenger. i didn't know if i should feel jealous or horny but i guess it was a little bit of both.

-holy shit, dude. - i exclaimed as soon as i saw her arriving.

-get in. be careful with her, she's my baby.

-oh, so you're the type to call your car a 'her'?- i said, opening the door and getting inside.

she chuckled.

-yeah, guess i am.

-well, what's her name?

-dragon.

i swear she was so cool...

-damnnn, is it hot in here?

-keep it in your pants.

-what, i meant the car. you have a sexy ass car. not you though, youre not my type. - i joked and we both laughed loudly and she punched my shoulder playfully.

-shut the fuck up.

we parked in front of her house and walked inside and it was actually a pretty normal house compared to her expensive car.

-this is my brother finneas, and this is my mom maggie- she said as we passed them on the way to her bedroom and i smiled at them shyly. it wasn't like me to be shy but this girl was intimidating as fuckkkk. when we were in my house it was more comfortable cause it was mine, but here she actually makes me a little nervous.

her room was iluminated by red lights, her bed had fancy louis vuitton sheets.

-'d you see a ghost or something? why you acting so nervous?- she laughed at me, but i didn't answer.

-your room is... really really cool.

-you can sit down if you want- she pointed at the bed, so i sat, and she sat in front of me in a little spinning chair, man spreading her legs.

-so... i saw you at my house yesterday. - i tried to make small talk, but what i really meant is, 'why the fuck are you still hanging out with massarati'.

-yeah, i saw you too, with that megan fox looking chick.

-do you mean gaby? - i started laughing.

-i dont know what her name is- she shrugged.

-i mean, she kind of does look like megan fox. - i said just to tease her, even though i knew it wasn't true.

-so, like, you're gay?