chapter eleven

billies pov

i cried in bryana's room for like 15 minutes after she left. she wasnt coming back anytime soon anyway. i did not know what the fuck to do.

i wanted her, but i almost felt like i couldnt do it. couldnt come out, couldnt dump matthews ass, couldnt welcome an actual relationship with someone i actually liked into my life. i dont know why. it was just paralyzing.

but i had to do something, because i couldnt lose her either. i knew how much i hurt her and i couldnt lose her not only for myself, but because i wouldnt be able to stand knowing shes going through so much alone.

the day after that, i ignored all of matthew's texts but also everyone else's. i didnt really feel like talking. again, it felt paralyzing.

around the time i knew bry arrived home, i pulled up to her house. by myself this time. i didnt even know what i was gonna say, but i wanted to say something.

diego let me in the house, but there was a middle aged woman who stood between me and the door to bryana's room and didnt let me go in when i made it there.

-no, girl, you really hurt her. im not gonna let you in there and give you a chance to do it again.

-who are you? - i asked genuinely, trying not to sound rude, but she gasped with an offended look all over her face.

-mami, its fine, let her in- i heard bry's voice say quietly on the other side of the door.

-you sure, kid? i dont want you...

-yeah, i am- she cut off the woman, who simply opened the door and made way for me, not saying anything, a mean look in her eyes. jesus, okay.

i got in quietly and slowly, trying to shrink myself as much as possible cause i was embarrassed to look at her.

-hey- she tried to smile, but her face couldnt hide how sad she was.

-hey- i said back, sitting on her twin sized bed. - can we... talk?

-isnt that what we're doing right now? - her sarcasm kind of hurt, intentional or not, but i also kinda felt i deserved it.

-i mean, i guess. - i laughed nervously.

-so, spit it out. what do you want?

i stared at the floor speechless for what felt like a full hour, but was probably just a full minute. then stared back at her, every fiber of my being wanting to be closer to her, like her gravitational field was pulling me in.

i got progressively closer and she didnt say anything but she also didnt pull away for even a second.

i grabbed her face and brought our foreheads together again, just the way i had the night before. i teased her lips with my thumb and before i could even think about what i was doing something took over me and i kissed her with everything i had in me.

i lost myself on her lips and in that moment it felt like we were the only two people in the world and nothing else was real. just us running our hands through each other's bodies, desperately, loosely, passionately. in that moment i knew that things could end up being so good for us or they could end up in fucking flames depending on my next words, and i felt my heart palpitating for a sec.

-i want you. thats all i really know for sure. - i seethed my teeth fighting the urge to kiss her again as i was trying to actually have a conversation. - is that ok just for now?

she hesitated, breathing heavily and staring deep into me as if she was searching for the answer in my eyes. "yeah", she said shyly before attaching our lips together again. i couldnt help but smile into the kiss as i felt myself slowly falling in love with her.

-im gonna make it up to you. i promise.

-really? and how do you plan on doing that?

i chuckled, sure that she knew exactly what i meant.

-you get three guesses, angel.

-oh, fuck you. - she laughed.

i pulled her closer with a tight grip on her waist and she slipped her tongue in my mouth; our legs intertwined in a way that my knees where pressed against her crotch and hers were between mine.

-fuck, i missed you. - i said in her ear, out of breath. she didnt reply, just pressed her knees harder on me causing me to moan before i was even able to think.

i slipped my hands under her shirt, my fingers meeting her hard nipples. i started to pull her shirt further up to reveal more of her body and watched it shiver at my touch.

-can i take this off?

-please do - she barely managed to say.

i took off her shirt and took a second to admire her figure. her body is insane. bry had a fat ass and thick thighs id give anything to ride on all day; her boobs are small but big enough to fit perfectly in my mouth. her abs are toned and her arms are muscly, but she still looks somehow so delicate in her 5'1 of height, and her brown skin looked golden through the breach of sunlight escaping through the window of her bedroom.

my mouth sucked harshly on her neck and then bit her skin, making sure the pain would linger. the sight of sick pleasure in her eyes and the moans she tried so bad to hold in kept me going as i made my way down her body, taking my time licking her nipples and her stomach, leaving hickeys along the way. as i reached under her skirt i felt her underwear soaked, and she whimpered at the contact.

i pulled off her skirt and her underwear with it and then got between her legs, licking her thighs.

-you sure about this? - i asked one last time.

-please, i need you - she pleaded.

-alright, im gonna give you the fuck of your life. - i stared at her with hungry eyes. - but im not gonna be gentle, so be ready.

i ran my tongue through her slit without warning and she grabbed a fistful of my hair, moving her hips to try and get more.

-shh, calm down for me, baby.

i pulled her hips closer to me and adjusted her body firmly, smiling as i saw how horny i was making her.

my tongue explored her wet cunt, going all in, up and down, side to side, trying to taste every inch of her. god, i could eat her out my whole life. i kissed her clit and sucked on it lightly, just to tease her a little before really applying the pressure with my tongue and watching her lose her mind. i kept licking her clit, faster with time as her reactions set the pace in which i should go. fucking her made me so wet i think in that moment i could cum with any little touch. i squeezed her thighs hard enough to hurt and she bit the pillow to try and stay quiet.

-does it hurt? - i chuckled. before she could mouth some snarky little comment back, i slid two fingers inside her and started thrusting hard, flipping my tongue on her clit at the same time.

she gasped in surprise and her legs started trembling; i put them both on my shoulders. no matter how much i fucked her it wasnt enough. i craved her endlessly, i needed her like i need to breathe. i put in a third finger and started to twirl my fingers inside her, rubbing her g spot and applying light pressure from time to time and watching it drive her insane.

her face the moment she cums is my favorite sight on this earth; the desperation, the wanting, the effort to not make a sound and the quiet scream she couldnt hold back. she squirted all over the sheets, and it was warm, and it felt nice. i didnt stop, and as she kept cumming it kept going, wetting my hands in her over, and over, and over. after three waves of this, her body came undone on the bed.