Is the night young?.🌺

Enjoy
___+

Zamzam's Pov.

He takes my hand and plant a kiss on the back of it as I open my eyes and dart towards him since he was already on his driver's seat.

Our eyes connected, His smile, his eyes glimmering with happiness.

May Allah always make you Happy this way.

"You are beautiful", He whispers as I smiled.

He helps me get up and head back to my seat.

I kept my eyes intact outside as I roll the window and enjoy the night breeze.

I smile and sit on the window as I hear Azaad laughing.

"Come On, Azaad come join me", I wink at him as he smile wide sitting on his window side.

"This is so__Ahh!! my scarf!", I yelp when my scarf flew away.

"I'll get it",

He said right before I could say anything, Azaad jumped out and ran after my scarf.

The funniest part is no matter how hard he'd try to get his hands on it it flies away from him.

He'd jump and miss and cuss and jump and fall. Hahah!.

I take my phone out and recorded how cute Azaad looks when he's agitated.

My heart's been convinced for long that he can't break my heart and now it's like 'I told you so.

My scarf finally land down and stayed still, Azaad sneaking towards it making me to giggle, He was about to step on it but stopped on the mid-way and jumped on his bum on my scarf.

I chuckled and couldn't stop admiring this rare childish behaviour of Azaad.

He wipes the dust grinning proudly as he looks at me with happiness in his eyes but soon he narrowed his eyes and shakes his head and realization hit me that.

'Ophs I am recording!.

Hurriedly I throw my phone in the car and pretend as if I was doing nothing.

He came behind me and cover my head before hugging me from behind.

"So you were recording huh?, Having  fun alone?", He asks with amusement laced in his husky voice

"I_i thought you look cute when struggling so__", I shrug as he chuckles

He chuckles and he plants a kiss on neck.

"Cute, Handsome, Gorgeous all mine", He chuckled again peppering kisses on my cheeks.

"Really?", He asked.

"You are more than all these mere words Azaad, you are more than everything", I say as he tighten his grip around me.

"I love you Zamzam, I love you", I smile.

"Where do you wanna go?", He asks as I smile wide.

"Ice-cream parlour", I squeak as he laughs.

"Why not?, anything for you wifey?", He says helping me get in the car before joining me in.

As he is driving I can feel his deep stare before his hand slip into my thighs stroking it as I turn to look at him.