mouthful of toothpaste

there was an opening for the assistant position at harry styles's company. melody grabbed the opportunity because she's looking for work and what better way to do that than to work for one of the richest bachelors in the country. she was hired 6 months ago and ever since then she's always with harry wherever he goes. business meetings in the board room, business meetings outside the country, every gala and charity event, etc. basically everywhere he is she's there, too. she picks up his laundry sometimes and buys him his daily dose of caffeine from his favorite coffee shop. she prepares his lunch and fixes it on top of his desk, too. you know, basic assistant stuff.

but that's just her day job. at night she's his submissive. she never thought that she would agree to something like that but he could be very persuasive. he handed her a contract 2 months ago, stating an agreement between them as dominant and submissive would take place. she was hesitant to sign the contract because she's never done anything like that before, but as mentioned, harry is very persuasive. he showed her just how much pleasure she can get if she agreed. that night he showed her just how much she's missing out on and how much better he is than all the other guys she's been with. which leads them to their situation now.

harry is frustrated. he just got out of a meeting with the board members. he's looking to expand his company but half of the board doesn't want to unless the company secures a deal with the most successful steel manufacturer in the country. he's been avoiding doing business with a particular steel company but the board is right. once they secure the deal with them then they are good to go. they'll have more manpower and resources to branch out not just in one but three more countries.

he didn't want to have to engage in a conversation with jamie dawson—the country's top steel manufacturer—because he's an arrogant prick who thinks he's the king of the world. oh, and he also tried to hit on melody during one of the charity balls they attended. he didn't like that so he wants to keep him away from her at all times. but it seems like he's got no choice now.

"fuck," he whispers. he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath to calm himself. however, deep breaths aren't enough to ease his mind and he knows exactly what—or rather who—can help.

he then picks up the phone and melody answers almost immediately, "come into my office, now, please."

"yes, si–" before melody could complete her words, harry ends the call.

she knocks twice before he tells her to come in. she then walks over to his desk and stands before him.

"you asked for me, sir?" she says softly.

"i did. can you come here?" he holds his hand up and motions for her to come to him. she follows and stops right in front of him.

"get on your knees for me, darling." melody's eyes are wide as he utters the words.

"in here?" she asks, just to make sure she heard him right. she didn't expect for him to do something like this in the office. he's a professional and keeps his private life away from his work life. this usually happens after hours.

"no, melody, on the fucking rooftop. yes, of course, here." he sarcastically replies. she rolls her eyes at his sardonic remark and quickly realizes what she has just done.

"what did i say about rolling your eyes at me, darling?" his voice is harsh as he speaks, which sends shivers down her spine. the last time that happened she got quite a spanking. not that she was complaining, she loved the pleasure she got out of that. but she didn't want a repeat because the last time was just yesterday and her ass is still sore from enduring 15 hits with his rings on.

"not to do it. i'm sorry, sir." she mutters, looking down at her feet.

"just don't do it again. i know your ass is still sore, but i won't be too kind next time," he says, "now, get on your fucking knees for me."