𝐱𝐢.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

|IN WHICH SHE MEETS THE FAMILY|

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

BROKEN GLASS RUINS A MOOD

BELLA AND EDWARD did not return for the rest of the day and scared the Cullens while also raising some suspicion from the other school students.

Alice, while slightly worried, trusted Edward. She knew that Edward wouldn't hurt Bella. Sure the idea constantly floated around his mind, but she knew he could never bring himself to the final action of harming and killing Isabella Swan.

As Andromeda and Alice sat down at the table Rosalie had been in mid-rant on how stupid Edward was. Unlike Jasper, Rosalie was pretty open about her opinion of the very human girl.

"Rose," Andromeda interrupted. "Bella is a sweet person, why is it so bad that she's in his life?"

Her voice is gentle, incidentally calming Rosalie down. She took a deep, unneeded breath of air and turned to the girl.

"Humans are not supposed to know about our existence. The Volturi makes these rules because our species are simply not allowed to mix."

The name had caught her attention, causing her to cock her head to the side. "The Volturi," she asked.

Jasper nodded. "They enforce the rules upon the vampire world to ensure that our presence is not known to humans."

She nodded and turned to her food. "I've been told of their presence a few times. They have very questionable ways of handling crime."

Rosalie sighed but nonetheless agreed. "I know, but it gets the job done I guess."

"Would they come after me? I'm not a vampire and I'm not sure they know exactly what I am. To them I'm just a," she paused for a moment. "liability. They wouldn't hesitate to kill me."

Alice stilled at the possibility and the mere idea of the girl next to her being hurt.

It was clear that Rosalie nor Jasper and Emmett knew how to answer her question because they knew she was right. The Volturi had close to no hesitation to killing people no matter how important they were to another. To them, Andromeda would just be another weak link of the vampire world's secrecy and they wouldn't hesitate to get rid of her.

"I won't let them touch you."

Alice's voice was hard, differing from her normal, happy-toned voice. In her eyes, rage danced at the idea of Andromeda being gone before she had just met her.

"I promise you that."

.·:*¨❦¨*:·.

ANDROMEDA AND ESME got along perfectly and it was clear to the Cullens as the girls worked in the kitchen together, preparing food for Bella as she was to visit that evening.