𝐱𝐢𝐱.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
୨⎯ 𝖘𝖍𝖊⎯୧
CHAPTER NINETEEN━━━
seasonal depression (mxmtoon)

ೃ࿔*:・୨⎯ 𝖘𝖍𝖊⎯୧CHAPTER NINETEEN━━━seasonal depression (mxmtoon)

     𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐄𝐓 herself to move from that place near her window. Some days she'd only stay put for a few hours, other times it was a few days. She couldn't tell, they all seemed to blur together.

     Her thoughts were filled with anger for Edward, at least the forced anger. She wanted to blame it all on him, but deep down she blamed it on herself. Self-deprecating thoughts and insults floated around her head as she spaced out.

    On the days her eyes weren't stuck on the invisible space between the glass and the window frame she watched other people move on with their lives. Some days Charlie would be grilling something or talking with Billy. Other times Andromeda would be there. She liked to make herself useful and help Charlie rake the yard.

   Once Andromeda found that she did everything she could with Charlie, she'd make her way to Bella. She'd make sure that she took a shower that day, that she ate something, and that she had a glass of water by her side. Sometimes she'd talk with the girl as she stared straight ahead and other times she'd just place her head on her shoulder and sit there with her.

  By the time the start of November, Andromeda took Charlie's advice and decided to try and get Bella to go out that day. So she pulled up a chair and sat in front of Bella, breaking her stare with the window.

"When was the last time you went outside Bells?"

She let her eyes shift over to the girl. Her hair was longer and her brown roots began to peek out from the purple dye.

"You know when," she mumbled.

Andromeda looked down and guilt-filled Bella's stomach. She let out a sigh and turned to her fully. "I didn't know that your hair was brown."

   She looked up at her and smiled lightly after a moment. "Yeah, I was thinking of touching up my roots or doing something different."

There was a beat of silence as Bella took in a breath of air. "Can I help?"

───── ❝𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 ❞ ─────

   BELLA AND ANDROMEDA giggled as they sped down the store aisle with a grocery cart. Bella had her knees tucked up to her chest while Andromeda stood on the back of the cart, worries of the cart falling, free from their minds.

    Finally, as they made their way to the hair aisle, Andromeda hopped off the back bar of the cart and looked through the different colors of hair dye.