𝐱𝐢𝐯.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
|IN WHICH THEY ARE ON THE RUN|

CHAPTER FOURTEEN|IN WHICH THEY ARE ON THE RUN|

GREAT VISIONARIES

    AND SO THE Cullens had split up, Alice, Jasper, Bella, and Andromeda driving south while the rest of the coven served as a distraction to James. 

    Currently, as Bella slept Alice and Andromeda found themselves in a hushed conversation. 

    "I'm sorry for dragging you all into this." 

     Alice had fear in her eyes as she held her hand, her lips pressed onto her knuckles in a kiss. 

    "Alice," she whispered. "don't blame yourself for this. I made the decision to join you and the family, I'm not backing out now." 

    Andromeda leaned forward, allowing their foreheads to touch. Alice could hear the way Andromeda's heart was rapidly beating, and yet her expression only looked calm and determined. 

   They moved in closer, Andromeda moving her hand to cup Alice's jaw carefully. 

    Alice's eyes flickered from the girl's eyes and down to her lips, then right back. She moved up to connect the gap, their lips just brushing each other when a groaning noise separated the two. 

   They turned to see Bella slowly waking up from her sleep. 

  Alice cleared her throat, trying to hide her disappointment as she faced Bella. "Jasper is on the coming back from the lobby, you should eat." 

    Sure enough in front of Bella sat many trays of food for her to pick from. She hesitantly grabbed a small piece of food. 

    She clearly picked up on the tense air around her but didn't know the source of it or why it was there. 

    "They could get hurt," Bella started. "I'm not worth that." 

    "Yes. It is." Bella looked up to see Jasper quietly entering the hotel. She was taken aback, both by his sudden appearance and by him acknowledging her for the first time ever.

       "Edward's changed since he's found you. None of us could look him in the eye what to do if he lost you." He snaps his eyes over to her, their eyes connecting. "You're worth it." 

   Bella opens her mouth, unsure of what to say but is saved when the attention is stolen by Alice being sucked into a vision. 

    Andromeda is quick to move back to her side "What do you see?"

     "The tracker," she shuddered as she tried to reach for the notepad just out of reach. "he changed course." 

    Andromeda quickly took the pad and paper that she was reaching for and placed it into Alice's hands.