Not again...

After Elijah and Klaus left, I locked myself in my room. I didn't trust myself around my friends.

Carlisle PoV

The family and I were out hunting. It was a nice day, sun was shining, and nice breeze.

"Carlisle, you're going to get a phone call in a thirty seconds." Alice said.

"Okay." I said. (AN: I should mention that this story takes place before Twilight)

And true to her word, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I answered without looking at the ID.

"Hello?"

"Carlisle? It's Tauriel. I need your help."

"What happened?"

"I don't know. I just need help. I feel like I'm going to do something bad. I'm scared." She whimpered.

"It'll be okay. Esme and I are on our way." I said.

"I'm in New Orleans. Do you think you could bring the others? Just in case."

"Of course. We'll be there as soon as we can." I said, before hanging up.

"Honey, is Tauriel okay?" My lovely wife asked.

"I don't think so. She says she needs our help."

Tauriel PoV

"Tauriel, can you please come out?" Cleo said through the door.

"No. I don't trust myself."

I heard the lock being picked, before the door was pushed opened.

"Come on," Rikki said pulling me up. "We're taking you to a club. You've been depressed since we got here."

I yanked my arm from her grip.

"You don't get it!" I yelled.

The mirror cracked, a couple of bulbs burst.

"I'm the most dangerous thing in existence! I could snap your necks like a tooth pick, if I wanted to. I need blood to survive. I change into fucking WEREWOLF every other full moon, and to top it off, Klaus is my mate! So don't tell me, I'm depressed!"

After my 'rant', I made my way outside. Once the fresh air assaulted my nose, the anger disappeared. I closed my eyes, and let the night breeze run through the my hair. When opened my eyes, I saw the moon. And it was full.

3rd Person PoV

As Tauriel stared at the moon, she fell into a trance. After a couple of minutes - in comatose-like state - she walked back to the house.

"Tauriel? Are you okay now?" Bella asked.

"Hm? Oh yeah. I guess I just needed to vent. Really bad apparently."

"I'll say." Cleo said.

"If you'll excuse me," She said walking up the stairs. "I'm gonna change into my swim suit, and jump into the pool."

"We have a pool?" Emma asked.

"Yep. It's in the basement."

Tauriel PoV

I raced up the steps, and into my room. I shut the door, and locked it. I went ahead and put on my swim suit, then picked out a dress to wear to a club when the girls are in bed.

♥♡♥♡

Oh shoot! Tauriel fell under the moon's spell. Stay tuned to find out what happens.