The moon's power...

After the girls were asleep, I put my outfit on, grabbed keys and cash, and my way to a club. I'm gonna get drunk...and possibly drink someone dry. I could care less if I did.

.....

I was on my fifth margarita, when the owner of the joint spoke up.

"Okay ladies and gents, it's time for some dancing! Let's get the rave lights going, and party it up!"

I downed my drink, and walked out to the dance floor. Soon it was filled with sweaty bodies swaying to the music. I found a guy that was drunk enough, to drag outside. After I compelled him not to scream, and moved to bite him, I was pulled back.

I grabbed the hand gripping my shoulder, and launched them over my shoulder. I grabbed my victim, and compelled him to go home, and forget everything that happened tonight.

I felt a snap, and fell into darkness

♥♡♥♡

I woke up to a sore neck, and a bright light. I sat up, and saw that I was back at the house in my room. And in last night's clothes. I walked over to my closet, and changed into a pair of shorts, and a off the shoulder t-shirt. I put my hair into a messy bun, and walked down to the kitchen. Unaware of what happened last night.

♥♡♥♡

Sorry for the wait! I had would've published last week, but I had family issues. Other than that, I hope you enjoy this next installment!