I did what?

When I reached the living room, I was shocked to see Elijah, Klaus, Carlisle & Esme, and the girls all in one room. I turned around to go back-

"Leaving would be most, unwise." Klaus said.

I turned back, and saw everyone looking at me.

"Am I in trouble?" I asked.

Elijah looked at me with anger.

"That doesn't even begin to cover."

......

"I swear! I don't remember anything! All I remember, is yelling at the girls, walking outside, and that's it." I said.

I looked up at the people I called friends.

"Did....did I kill him?"

"No. You compelled him to forget and go home." Elijah said.

I turned to Carlisle.

"What do you think I should do?"

"Well, I think you should stay in the house. Don't leave, unless absolutely necessary. If you need to leave have someone go with you. That's all I can think of."

♥♡♥♡

After all the vamps left, I locked myself in my room. I nailed the windows in my room shut, and shut the blinds. If I had to stay in my room to protect the people I cared about, so be it.

.....

It's been three weeks since I locked myself in my room. Cleo, Emma, Bella, and Rikki had to go back to Australia for college. I compelled them to forget about me. Elijah comes by once a day to check on me.
I just wish I could do something about the full moon at the end of the week. I've gotten more agitated as the month progressed. And now, I have blackout episodes. I'll be doing something, then wake up in a completely different room.

....

I walked around the house looking for something to do, when Elijah walked in.

"You seem restless."

I rolled my eyes.

"Do you know of place, where I could go to for the full moon? So I don't harm anyone?"

"There's the Lockwood cellar." He said.

"Back to Mystic Falls it is."

♥♡♥♡

I'm finally done! I'm sorry it took so long! I've been baby sitting a nine moth old baby who's crawling. So I've barely had any time. Plus...over seventy two hundred reads! I can't believe it! I hope you like it!