I'm on my own

He looked like someone staked his family.

"That's....that can't...this-"

" 'This' what Niklaus?" I asked.

Before he could answer, his phone went off.

"What do you Elijah?"

"It is better discussed face to face." Elijah said.

"Very well."

He hung up, and walked out the door. I yelled after him, to no avail. I went up to my room, and face planted into the bed. I rolled over onto my side, softly caressing my stomach.

"What did he say?"

"He didn't say anything. Even if he did, I don't think he wants it."
I sat up, grabbing my coat.

"Where you going?" Anna asked.
"I'm leaving. Mate or not, I'm not letting my baby grow up with a hateful father."

"I'm coming with you."

We left the mansion, and walked into town. Anna took me back to her book store, and led me to the apartment above it.

"This can be your place. I used to live here before I moved. It has two bedrooms, a kitchen, living room, and a small wash room. You can live here as long as you need."

"Thank you, Anna."

She smiled before leaving me to get settled. I walked to the bedrooms, deciding which one was going to be the nursery.

After I shut off the lights, I climbed into bed. I fell asleep, dreaming of a blonde-haired, green-eyed baby.

/////

Hey guys! Here's another update for you!