006. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝘁 & 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

SHE GLANCED UP AT the teacher's desk to make sure she wasn't caught. it was self study period, but nothing she read was seeping into her mind.

she took out her brand new set of colored markers, picking the pink colored one and took off the lid. she hummed a tune softly and brought the marker to her thigh, doodling flowers on her skin.

kenma watched the girl next to him with a soft smile. without a second thought, kenma sat up straight and took one of the markers from her desk. she was a little puzzled from the boys action but her eyes widened from what he did next.

his cold finger grazed against her soft skin, pressing firmly against her thigh while he draws, the tip of the marker moving after each stroke, cold to the touch.

she stared at the boy in shock, her face reddened from the intense blushing. a satisfied grin plastered on his face once he finished his doodle on her thigh.

he removed his hand from her skin and closed the marker pen with the cover, putting it back on her desk. she took a deep breath, hoping he wouldn't notice how red her face had gotten.

she examined the doodle he left on her thigh and a surprised expression formed on her face. he had drawn a gun that shot hearts out with clouds surrounding it.

"wow kenma! you're a great artist!" she exclaimed softly, not wanting to get caught by their teacher. kenma watched her excited expression and chuckled to himself.

"it's nothing." he smiled. "no, really! you're really good." she grinned.

"i am?" he asked with a soft smile. she nodded her head quietly. kenma shifted a little in his seat before leaning in closer to her ear.

he whispered in a hushed tone. "you're a work of art yourself."

a smile formed on kenma's face when he saw how flushed her face had become from his comment. he felt his heart flutter. he never thought a day would come where he would be capable of saying something so cheesy.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

once the lunch bell rung, y/n hurriedly stormed off the classroom and ran down the hallway to the bathroom. she barged into a cubicle and locked the door, sitting herself down on the toilet.

she took deep breaths and calmed her breathing. she couldn't get kenma out of her mind since yesterday. she placed a hand on her heart and felt it thumping wildly.