017. 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗺𝗮

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

"SO THIS BOY YOU LIKE..." shun trailed off, pondering on what was the boy's name again. "kenma." y/n added, and the boy nodded in embarrassment.

"so this boy kenma, he likes to game and you're buying him games even though he's gaming with another girl?" he elaborated and she sighed.

"i don't know. i just want him to be happy, and he love video games. so maybe when he play it he would think of me, you know?" she shrugged with a small frown on her face.

izuki studied her expressions and smiled.

"well, we're already here. so let's pick out some games for your precious kenma." he jokingly teased, causing a soft slap to land on his arm as she stormed into the game store with flushed cheeks.

izuki followed closely behind her and look through some games as well. "what type of games does he like?" he asked the girl who was just as lost as he is.

she shrugged. "i don't know, i think he likes challenging games? i'm not sure."

"all games are challenging." izuki rolled his eyes.

"come on. i think he picked some before from this aisle." she dragged izuki down to the aisle she and kenma went to before.

the last time she and kenma had came here, she remembered he was having trouble picking between a few games.

she rummaged through the rack, her finger on her chin as she tried to remember the name and how it looks like.

y/n had decided to buy a few games for his switch and playstation as well. she finally found the one kenma was talking about before. she wasn't sure if he still wanted it, but she took it anyway.

she took the pokemon shield game for his switch, and another one got her attention.

just dance 2021.

she was really tempted. izuki, who was next to her, saw her eyeing it and snorted.

"i don't think kenma is the type to play just dance." he teased.

"tch." she glared at him and push past him, walking towards the playstation aisle. she looked through the different discs, trying to remember what games kenma didn't have.

she grabbed one that caught her eye, it takes two. she mentally gave herself a pat on the back, grinning at the fact that she probably picked a good one. she kept looking again and took one that kenma told her before once.