014. 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘀

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT that curling their hair in the morning would take up this much time? and not to mention applying makeup?

y/n groaned in frustration and hurriedly bolted down the stairs, rushing out the door and ran down the street to catch the bus. taking the bus right now was the safest option.

she quickly jumped into the bus before the door closed, but what was she expecting? the bus was filled with students all cramped together.

she brushed down her skirt slightly and tucked her hair behind her ear. she kept her head down slightly as everyone stared at her, surprised to see a new face.

she stood in an empty spot, making sure she isn't too close to anyone, although the place is packed.

"here, have my seat." the boy sitting next to her which she hadn't noticed at all suddenly spoke as he stood up from his seat. she turned her head quickly only to meet a boy with black hair and a tall figure.

"thank you so much." she smiled at the boy and sat down at the empty seat he had given up for her. he smiled in return.

"you go to nekoma high, too?" he questioned while leaning down slightly.

she nodded. "i do, i'm y/n ikeda from year two class three." she smiled at him.

"i'm shun izuki, year two class two." he grinned. (yes from kuroko's basket)

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

they finally stepped out of the bus. y/n and izuki had fun talking to each other.

"how come i have never seen you around before?" he asked, a little confused.

"i never take the bus, i usually skate to school." she laughed a little. "oh! no wonder. what makes you take the bus today?" he simply questioned.

y/n was a little taken aback.

"um... i just think i should start taking the bus. it's more convenient." she smiled, though she knew the reason was because she wanted to seem more ladylike, not that skating wasn't ladylike, she just wanted to be more... different.

"that's great. if you don't mind, i can save you a seat every morning so you don't have to squeeze with everyone else!" the boy said cheerfully, causing her to giggle.

"of course. thank you, izuki."

the boy excused himself and left, walking towards his friends from the basketball team. y/n took a deep breath and continued walking, making her way towards the school entrance.