008. 𝗶 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗼𝗼

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

SHE BRUSHED HER hair and checked her reflection in the mirror. she tried to push away the thought of kenma, but honestly she was really looking forward to seeing him today.

she left her skateboard behind today because she wanted to walk to school with kenma. although kuroo might tag along, she don't mind it.

she walked out of her front door and stride down her block, making a right turn that would lead to the streets. she hummed a soft tune under her breath and a smile formed on her face when she saw the two bestfriends walking in front of her.

"kuroo! kenma!" she called their names and ran forward, approaching them. "morning!" she greeted with a smile.

"morning." both of the boys greeted. kenma's attention was on his gaming device but he spared her a glance and a small smile.

"not skating today?" the rooster hair asked. she shook her head no. "i wanted to walk today."

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

she walked pass the volleyball team in the cafeteria while going to her friends table. she waved at them and smiled before settling down with her other classmates.

"i'm going to the restroom for a bit, go on without me." y/n announced and excused herself. she walked into the bathroom and entered one of the cubicles.

after a minute, she flushed it and unlocked the door, washing her hands in the sink. another girl dashed out of the bathroom stall next to hers and mimicked her actions.

she was pretty. she had red dyed hair and bangs, she was a little taller than y/n is and had a pretty figure as well. she gave her a small smile and turned off the water faucet.

y/n stared in the mirror and made eye contact with the girl beside her.

"hey. i'm haru hayato." she introduced herself and smiled. y/n was a little taken aback but smiled back in return.

"i'm y/n ikeda."

"so... you're close with kenma, right?" the girl with red hair asked.

y/n felt her feet froze. of course. someone else would notice kenma and have a crush on him. she turned her gaze back to the girl in front of her.

"yes. i am. is something wrong?" y/n questioned with a forced smile.

"are you guys dating?" the girl asked and folded her arms.