Cruel Fate

Ava

I woke up feeling something cold on my face.I squinted my eyes to get a clear view.

"Bitch wake up and make my breakfast", my dad said.

I got up and realised I was in kitchen . Then I remembered , what happened last night. This monster, I hate him.

I was soaking wet due to the bucket of water he threw on me.

"Come on get up fast, I don't have whole day", he said.

I got up and started preparing breakfast, without bothering about my wet self. I didn't want to get beaten again.

I prepared some toast and omelette and placed it on the table.

The monster came and started eating it. Honestly, I was not in a mood of getting another scolding, so I turned to go to my room.

"Wait", he shouted.

I turned around, facing him.

"Today evening some people are coming to pick you up. I sold you, " he said.

Tears ran out of my eyes. My own father sold me . Why? Is he even a human ? How can a father sell his own daughter?

"You got it?", he asked.

I just nodded my head and ran to my room crying. I flopped on the bed.

Why god? What sin did I do that you gave me this type of life? First , you gave me a father like this, but then also I didn't complained because I had my mom.But now she is also gone. Then a very beautiful person came in my life. You took him also away from me .

Yes, I know what sin I did . I am a criminal. I should not forget that. I killed two people. Yes , this is a sin, a crime. I should be in jail. But then also I am here. I think all these are for my punishment. I wiped my tears. No problem. If that's what it is then I will gladly accept. With that i got up and went to take shower.

After shower i wore my sweatpants as usual. It's not like I have to go anywhere. I am struck in this apartment all the time. My only escape , is the window in my room.

I was not in a mood of eating anything so I just sat on window, admiring the view. London. It is so magnificent. I wish if I can go and look around the city. But no, I can't do that. I should only be satisfied by seeing it.

After that incident, my father left New York with me and his gang and settled in UK. How much I wish, if that night wouldn't have happened? I would be living a beautiful life with the love of my life. My Aldric. I still love him and will forever do. But, he must be hating me now, after what I did to him. He must be a  CEO now and handling his father's company.

How would he be making decisions and coping everything with that innocent mind of his? But I know my Aldric can do anything. Thinking about him , my lips always curve into a smile. I think the only time i smiled in these seven years is when i think about him. And that's how my time passed and the clock ticked to 4.

The door of my room opened revealing my father. He had a some shopping bags in his hand. What does he want now?

He threw the bags towards me. The contents from the bags spilled. There was a dress, a pair of heels and some make up stuffs.