Epilogue

Author

"That was the story of your mom and dad", Aldric said to his five year old angel who was cradled up in his lap.

"Mom was very beautiful and strong", Rosel said to her father. A glint of happiness in her face.

"She indeed was", Aldric said to her."My beautiful princess and angel", he continued. His eyes were glittering with tears at their memory.

He glanced at his little angel who was now looking a bit sad.

"But dad you still didn't tell me where is mom", she said.

"Let me show you something", he said and got up with Rosel still in his arms. He walked through the castle corridors and exited the main door. He entered the garden area.

"Where are we going dad?", she asked.

"To meet your mom", he said smiling.

Rosel threw her hands up and shouted," Yayy". Aldric chuckled looking at his little princess.

He went futher into the garden and there was a iron door leading to a beautiful garden covered in flowers. It was prohibited for everyone to enter. No one had ever come here, other than Aldric himself. But, this time someone else was also going inside . His daughter. His life.

He opened the gate and entered the beautiful garden.

"Wow dad. It's so beautiful", Rosel exclaimed.

"Yes. Just like you my love", he said to his daughter and chuckled. He went further inside the garden and there was a grave. A grave decorated with flowers. Surrounding it was some photo frames of Aldric and Ava. In a beautiful font , there was written the name of the person.

'Ava Johnson'.

He went towards the grave and sat beside it. Tears filled his eyes. "Baby see, today I brought our little angel with me", Aldric said in tears.

"Dad, is my mom inside this?", Rosel asked.

"Yes my princess. She is inside", Aldric said.

A glint of confusion on Rosel's face. "Then why is she not coming out?", she asked.

"She can't come out but she is always here. You know ,she is watching us from up there", Aldric said pointing towards the sky.

Rosel's eyes also filled with tears. "But dad Daren said that if someone watches us from sky, then that person is de-ad. My mom is de-ad?", she asked to her father and then broke into sobs.

Aldric eyes teared up more listening to his daughter. He hugged her and said,"No princess she is not. She is always here with us. Looking after us. She might not be here physically but she is always watching upon us", Aldric said making his daughter peek his face out.

"But dad I want her with me. All of my friends have their mom. But I don't have. Even Daren also has. His mom cooks him lunch. But my mom doesn't", Rosel said in tears.

"But your dad makes you delicious food. Doesn't he?", Aldric said his daughter who was whimpering.

"But I want my mom", Rosel demanded.