Scared

Ava

I woke up feeling pain in my head. I observed my surrounding and found myself on a bed . I got up and sat on the bed to get a clear view of my surrounding. I was in a room.

The room felt quite cosy but it was way  luxurious for me.

Where am I? I remember I was banging on the door in the basement and then I passed out. Who brought me here?Was it Aldric ? My thoughts were intrrupted by a knock on the door.

It was a lady probably in her sixties. She was standing with a tray of food. She entered the room.

"Here, I brought you breakfast", she said and kept the food tray on the side table. I nodded.

"If you need to take shower, there is washroom and there is closet beside it , you will find some dresses there", she said pointing towards a door. And went out of the room .

I need to take a shower first. I was still in the same dress , I wore that day and I would probably be stinking by now.

So I got up from the bed. I was feeling quiet dizzy.  I opened the door of the bathroom.

Can it get any more expensive? I sighed and entered.

I stripped myself and got inside the bathtub. The water was cold. So, I changed it into warm.

The warm waterfelt good touching my skin. I closed my eyes and relaxed myself .

"I hate you Ava Miller. I loathe your existence."

I recalled those words from yesterday and  felt a pang in my chest. A tear dropped from my eyes unknowingly.

He hates me now. The person who loved me the most hates me.

"I love you till the moon and back".

Recalling those words more tears fell from my eyes. It is the same person. He is the same Aldric. The one who told me these words.

When the person who promised to always love you, hates you now, it hurts. It hurts very much.

But he is right. How couldn't he hate the person who killed his parents?  How couldn't he hate the person who betrayed him? I am a criminal and a criminal deserves to be hated.

I got up from the tub and dried myself. I opened the closet and found some clothes. I wore the first one that grabbed my eyes.

I got out of the bathroom. My eyes went towards the food tray on the side table. I don't have appetite. But, I need to eat. I sighed and took the plate and on the couch.

I started eating.  Even though I haven't eaten anything for days , I didn't want to eat. But I had to. I have to be strong for the things that are coming for me.

After eating, I went to the balcony. The view was amazing.There was a beautiful garden infront to me. Not so far away from the garden , I  could see a swimming pool.  And there stood a huge wall surrounding this place. Beyond the wall there were mountains and trees. Are we in some forest? But how could such a place exist inside a forest?