My retribution

Aldric

Next day

I was working in my office going through some files. So boring!! Let's go and have some fun.

I got up and went towards the basement. I opened the iron gate and just by looking at the person, my blood boiled. He was sleeping.

I went to the table , where all sorts of toys were kept. Sickle, screwdriver, hammer, rod, knife, blade,etc.

I was debating, which one to choose. Yeah, this one is perfect. I wore the gloves and took the container pouring the liquid in a beaker.

I looked towards the man , who was in deep slumber, snoring awfully. Disgusting!!

I splashed the liquid on his leg.

A loud shout errupted and his eyes shot open.

His skin was melting from the impact of acid.He was in pain and shouting.

He looked towards me and I smirked at him.

"Good morning", I said.

"Yo-u bloody rasc-al", he cursed in pain.

I laughed.

"What is it?", he asked .

"Wait a minute", I said and looked at the container, reading the details.

"H2SO4....Sulphuric acid ", i said grinning.

"You asshole", he said angered.

"Come on Derek it's nothing, I haven't even started yet", I said annoyed. He rolled his eyes.

"Let's try something else", I said smirking.

I glanced at table, thinking which one to use.

"How many ribs do we have Derek?" I asked him taking the rod from the table.

Getting no answer , I turned towards him."Speak", i shouted.

"24", he said nervously.

"I see", I said and started walking towards him with the rod in my hand. He adjusted on the chair, trying to free himself .

"1", I said and banged the rod on his stomach. He growled in pain.

"2", I said and again hit him at the same place. I continued doing it. He was screaming and shouting.

"And 24", I said and left the rod. I looked at him and he was passed out.

"Such a weakling", I commented and left the basement.

I was walking through the corridor, heading towards my office. I stopped when I heard something.

"Ava, please eat the food. You barely ate anything in breakfast also"she said.

I entered the room. It was the old maid standing with the food tray . And Ava, who was sitting on the bed with some notepad in her hand.