Save them

0 stepped in the machine and flinched the second he felt the cold metal claws grab onto his arms. He watched in horror as a claw injected the dark green liquid into his arm. The doors opened loudly, making the claws let go of 0 and allowing him to step out. Dr. Andie was still trying to get any sort of reaction from the subjects but to no avail. He tried one more time at throwing a rock at the wall to startle them, but then he heard the machine doors open. 0 carefully stepped out, and Dr. Andie watched in horror as the boy stood against the wall like all the other subjects. Dr. Andie sprinted towards 0. "0? What happened?!" Dr. Andie asked desperately. He snapped his head towards the door just in time to see Dr. Green swing open the doors and swiftly exited the room, leaving a suitcase behind. 'This is my chance!' Dr. Andie thought. Without thinking, Dr. Andie snatched the suitcase and threw it towards Dr. Jamie's head without warning. Before Dr. Jamie could react, the impact of the suitcase hitting his head made him lose consciousness. Dr. Andie grabbed a wrench from one of Dr. Jamie's pockets, and dashed to the machine. He started tearing apart wires and, stopping the claws from working. Once he was sure that the claws didn't work anymore, he reached into the machine and snagged the needle filled with the liquid. Dr. Andie put it in his pocket. He was going to need that if he was going to make a cure later. Dr. Andie then glanced at the people guarding outside the door. 'How am I going to knock them out?'••• Aidan and 56 were walking through the hallway. 56 glanced at all of the empty cells. The cells were dark, like all the light in the cells have been vacuumed by a black hole. The memories from the lab still haunted 56, but he was determined to set everyone free. He wanted everyone to see that there was more to life than to sit in dark cells, waiting for the next experiment on them and wondering how painful the experiment would be. Aidan heard faint footsteps from behind him, and could practically feel the mystery person's glare burning into his back. If looks could kill, Aidan wouldn't even have time to react because he would've already been cremated. "Yes sir?" Aidan mumbled, recognizing the person after a few seconds. "Oliver, come with me." Dr. Green growled from behind them. Aidan swung his head in Dr. Green's direction and gave him a forced smile. "What is it, sir?" Aidan asked partially through gritted teeth. Dr. Green motioned for them to come closer. When Aidan didn't obey, Dr. Green stalked towards them. As fast as lightning, Dr. Green gripped onto 56 and yanked him away from Aidan, ignoring 56's protests and Aidan trying to pull 56 away from him. "Let go of him!" Aidan shouted while drawing back his fist to punch Dr. Green. Before he could even land a punch, a group of doctors swooped in and pulled Aidan away from Dr. Green and 56. While Aidan was fighting the scientists, Dr. Green slowly dragged 56 away from the scene happening in front of them. 56 tried resisting but failed. Dr. Green dragged 56 down a quiet hallway and shoved 56 into a room. Dr. Green locked 56 in, and 56 heard the sound of Dr. Green walking fade away the farther Dr. Green got from the room. 56 tried banging on the door, trying to break down the door but to no avail. 56 heard Dr. Green's footsteps in the hall after a few minutes, and Dr. Green unlocked the door. "Wear this." Dr. Green commanded while throwing a shirt into the room. Dr. Green went back outside and locked the door. It took some time and many attempts, but when 56 unfolded the shirt and saw the number "1473" written on it.