47 Eternity

As I walked back into my living room, many people sat there. My mother, father, Bailey, Hunter, Brayson, Emerald, Noah, Franky and my mate, Grayson. They all did a little scream as I arrived, my father took in my appearance, my skin tone, silently judging me. I was attacked by Hunter, Brayson, Emerald and Bailey. "Hey guys," I smiled, taking my time to embrace each one, trying my best not to smell the blood hiding in their necks, it was s difficult sensation to control, though Noah had been helping me get through it, he had also helped me settle in with the vampires, he had been a huge help. 

My mother looked at me, still on the other side of the room. She slowly made her way over to me, I hadn't seen her since I had told her I was a witch. "You're also a vampire," She whispered. I nodded, looking in her eyes, she scoffed, tears forming in her eyes and she embraced me. "When you died- When Grayson told me- I- I'm sorry, I was so unfair to you," I coddled her, we stayed in the embrace for a moment or two, before she pulled away, sniffing her tears away.

"Your kid is gonna be a vampire, wolf and a witch?" I heard Hunter speak, looking up at him, I nodded, but that wasn't going to be any time soon, I had eternity with Grayson. He shuddered. "That kids gonna be trouble," He uttered before embracing me, "I'm sorry about Jacob," he mumbled into my ear, I nodded, pulling him closer.

When Hunter and I parted, I looked at my father, who gave me a once over, he looked at Grayson. "Do you really want your mate to be a witch and a vampire? Do you have no pride?" He raised his voice. Grayson walked in front of me, claws flying from his nails. "If I were you Dawn." I hear his threatening words. "I'd kill myself before I tainted the world,"

Anger flew through me, I pushed past Grayson, walking up to my father. "Get the hell out of my pack," I told him through gritted teeth, purposely flashing him my fangs.

He looked at me with disgust. "Gladly, you're going to hell-" he looked up to the rest of my family and friends. "-you all are!"

"I'll see you there," I growled before using my magic to open the door. He slammed it behind him.

"He always been like that?" Brayson asked my brother, who whipped his head to him.

Running a hand through his hair, he looked Brayson up and down, biting his lip a little. "Well- yeah- I guess," He gave an awkward chuckle.

Brayson looked him up and down too. "I'm alpha of the Imperium pack, descendent of fire," My brother held out a hand to shake it, though Brayson wrapped his arm around him, bringing him into a bro hug. Hunter looked surprised but accepted it after he pulled away, he smiled, looking almost giddy.

"I'm Hunter, Beta in training... Brother of the decedent of water? My titles much less impressive," My brother gave a light laugh, almost as if he was embarrassed, or shy. I saw his gaze wander over Brayson's face, his eyes staying on his lips for a moment too long before travelling back up to his eyes. 

Smiling, I looked away, looking towards my sister, who was talking with Noah. My sister was close to his mouth- her finger poked his fangs, till she retracted her hand, laughing a little. Noah laughed as they sat on the couch together next to Emerald and Franky. Smiling, they both looked too awkward to make a move. Flicking my wrist, Noah's arm fell onto Baileys, using my magic, I placed Bailey's hand on his thigh. They both smirked at each other and fell into easy conversation.

Franky was talking, his hands sprouting in different directions, saying something ridiculous to Emerald, she doubled over laughing, clutching her stomach from laughter, tears falling from her eyes.

"Thank you for inviting them," I smiled as I felt Grayson's arms around my waist. "I can't wait to spend an eternity like this," Grayson growled, his chest vibrating my back. Turning around, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his arms on my back. "I love you my alpha,"

"I love you too, my luna," He kissed me as if his life depended on it.