Playing The Game

Well hello Maya. Hey Tay, what do you want with me after that last encounter? I just wanted to say I'm sorry I didn't know you weren't like that. Well, you should ask before you assume shit like that. You really fucked up with me on some next top-level shit. But I guess I can forgive you. Just know you got a lot of making up to do because I was not on it. But I had time to think of ways for you to make it up to me. I have made some changes to our order to make some fast money. And you're going to be the one to go get it and bring it to me. I just want to know, are we good Maya? Yeah, we good but you gone pay it in full for that though. You gone do as I tell you in do it asap.

I will make sure you get whatever you need or want from me. Ok I love the sound of that. Now how about you go get me some products so I can get paid. Plus, whatever you make you bring back to me double. Ok I got you but are we cool? Yeah, so with that being said Tay don't you ever in your life play me or it will be worse for you. In I put this on everything if you ever cross me again its done. Ok Maya but are we good though? Yeah, we cool but, in my head, saying you owe me big time in your going to suffer for a very long-time baby. But I forgave her and let her work off her debate with me in that's going to be a lifetime thing here. I was going to get money one way or another. 

Thanks to her she just put me in a life I'm loving. She made sure when she left, she came back banking. I made sure we had plenty of products and plenty to eat. By Tay being out there she was bringing me business and money flow was steady. I was glad to be reunited with my money chaser.  I made sure we were in good standing with our business partners. I made sure we ate no matter what but best believe she gone bring home that bank. This one particular day she brought some chick to my mf stash house. I can't lie shorty was bad. I wasn't even into women at the fuck all. But baby she could have got it.

Shorty stood 5'6 or 5'7 thick in all the right places. Chest sitting nice in the eye range where you like drooling. Maya, my lady Erica. Baby fine as wine. Shaking my head like I'm not that way baby. But in my mind I'm like damn shorty.  Why did you bring Shorty into my spot? I wanted to introduce you to somebody who could help us with our counts and inventory. I got my shit right. But you are busy trying to keep our business partners up to speed and you don't have time to keep eyes on things here. Give her a chance I promise she won't let you down.

She is very good at keeping things organized. Please for me, I promise you will get to know her. Alright bitch if one thing fuck up or fails it's your head. We got acquainted or whatever she seemed very genuine. She seemed very sweet, But I knew then something wasn't right. Something about Shorty was too good to be with Tay. It's something about shorty that I liked. I gotta get shorty alone with me one day. That day came when I got her to myself. We were heading to her crib to get her some clothes. We were on the bus heading to her crib when she got a phone call.

We arrived at her crib after getting off the bus. She was going hard at some hoe about her clothes and shoes. I could hear Shawty saying that's why I bleached your shit. We pulled up and went into her crib. Her shit was actually bleached in fucked up. I tried to grab Erica to keep her from tearing the apartment apart. But the chick called Erica out downstairs for a fight. Erica ran to the front door. But Shawty was running for the city bus. Erica jumped the stairs to get to Shawty on that bus but didn't make it.

She was highly pissed and ready to kill Shawty. I stood back because I had too much on me to have the cops around. I grabbed Erica and told her calm that shit down got too much for the cops to be around. I always made money anywhere I went. That particular day I had to reup my inventory. I grabbed Erica and held her and told her it would be ok bet that. I made sure she got whatever she wanted in need to get right. I made sure she had a place to lay and call home. Then here come Tay with the dumb shit. Tay started second guessing herself when it came to her. We needed her on our money-making team because of her body.

She has brains, beauty and the body. Hell, why would we stop doing for her when she can do what you are doing but better. All I was thinking was ching ching. Hell, baby can have my pockets on fat both ways. She got a nice fat kitty that I know will go great out here in these streets. Baby got enough for my pockets to stay right if I put her in my stash. She probably bring back triple the products and money with that body. I know how she sweet talks a mf out their pockets. She can get anything she wants. In my mind all I was thinking is how I can expand my business in money flow using this chick. Hell, money was the only thing I was thinking of.