The Big Offer

I pulled up to my house after riding the city with Nicole. She seems stressed and aggravated about her mate's action. I can tell by the look in her eyes that she wants to release some anger. Come on, let's head inside and get dressed to walk in my backyard. You always got something up your sleeves. Well you look like you need to sit by the water to ease your mind from stress. I really do need it. You act like you know me. Well I can feel when you are stressed or aggravated. Well let's get our matching swimsuits to hit this beach. We can do that. I open my front door to let her in to get comfortable. She walks in and heads straight to my kitchen.

Girl, where is the food? I see the liquor and juice but where's the food? I don't cook, I eat out every day. Well that's going to change once I come over. Girl whatever you are not going to be here that long. Well while I'm here we are cooking. Well, are you going to teach me a little something? Yep you are going to learn to cook some soul food. Ok then teach me heifer. I'll call up my maid to have her go grocery shopping. So you can cook me a meal. We are going to be cooking each other's meals. Damn why I can't just let you do it. Because I'm not your maid, you 're going to learn something new. Ok I hear you mrs. Ma'am. You better hear me. Who are you talking to? I'm talking to you. Ok bet don't make me put you up a wall. I bet you a be up a wall before I will.

Ok keep talking shit. An will, what you going to do about it. I walked up to her in grabbed her round her neck. Who you think you talking too? She switched it around. I'm talking to you. I busted out laughing ok ok I got it. Told you im that match for your ass. We shall see then. I went into my room to get our swimsuits to hit the water. She followed me into the room. Why you following behind me so close? Because I love your figure and I love that ass. Its fat ass hell. Can I touch it. Yeah its real in all natural. But what your girl gone think about you touching me? Man fuck her im grown. So now back to you. It's soft as a pillow. Lol girl you a trip. I bend over to get the stuff I felt her hands on me. What you doing? I want you. Wait you got a girl.

What that got to do with what I want. She started kissing on me. Wait in the closet? Yep, I want it wherever I'm at. Damn you in a relationship. Nawl she just a friend I wanted to fuck. Oh damn you ruthless like that? Yeah I been like that. Oh hell what did I get myself into. Nicole wasn't taking no for an answer. She started kissin on my neck which is my hotspot. I push her off. Stop playing with me. I'm not playing with you. It's either you going to give it or I'll take it. The choice is yours. Do you know who you are talking to? Yeah, I'm talking to Maya, the boss of the streets. You better put some respect on it. She put me up on the island in the middle of my closet.

She kissed me from head to toe. It felt good to have that female touch again. She kiss my inner thighs causing me to get excited. My pussy cat was already wet from her touches and kisses. I knew she was going to fuck me good. But I didn't know how good. She spread my legs open in kiss my lips. I looked down at her like are you serious. She looked me in my eyes while she french kiss my lips. She looked me right in my face soon as she reached my clitorises. I let off a sexy moan when she attached. She looked at me while my eyes rolled in the back of my head. I grabbed her head in started riding her face slowly. I was trying to hold myself but the way she was eating it I could resist but to grind her face. Damn im wetting up my island in my closet.

She grabbed me by my waist in held me in place so I couldn't run. I laid back on the island where she continue to devour my pussy. I tried to move up she grabbed me and pulled me back down. Where you going? I'm running because I know I'm about to climax all over her face. I was already nutting all on my island. But if I climax I'm shooting everywhere. Bring your ass here and give me what I want. I nutted already. That's not what I'm looking for. Omg she want to snatch my soul. Im going to fuck the shit outta you after this. That's what I want. But you going to give me what I want first. She slid two fingers in me and I gasp for air. Fuck! Why you doing this? Because I want too in I want to see if this pussy is worth the wait.

I didn't know she wanted to fuck me until now. She pulled me down in we headed to my California king size bed. I jumped on the bed and she jumped right between my legs. Stop it nie it's my turn now. What you doing? Lay your ass here i'll be right back. I went in got my new friend call daddy jr. You ready for me? Yes! Bring your ass back here so I can fuck you too sleep. Nawl im about to put you to sleep. Mmhmm I bet you is watch me. I stood up on the bed with my masterpiece on. Damn! Babes you going to fuck my insides out lol nawl it ain't that big. Shit girl omg i'm ready for you doe. I laid on top in started kissing on her.

I kissed her from head to toe. Then I flipped her over with a can of whip cream in ate the booty like grocery. She was moaning while eating her ass out. Damn you lil nasty huh? I flipped her back over in started kissing her lips. She started moaning so sexy she was making me super wet with her moan. I french kissed her clitorises until she got wet enough for me to beat her down. I flipped her over in slid big daddy in her. She gasp for air like damn yo. I went to beating her down like a true man. She was moaning so loud the neighborhood knew my name. Fuck! Maya. Why you fucking me like this. I kept on pounding her like I was on a mission. She had bust so hard on my bed it looks like a pond. But thankful I got a California kings size bed. We got another side to sleep on.

I pull out in went to eating again she grabbed my head in rode my face with her juices flowing in my mouth. Omg Maya I can't move. That was the plan so you couldn't move. In I don't have to cook lol. I stood up in the bed slinging my dick. You so damn goofy girl but I love you friend. I love you two. As I sat down I cuddled her. We laid right up under each other and she fell asleep like I knew she would. I wrapped my arms around her and she wrapped her arms around me. I laid there watching her sleep so peacefully. But when her phone goes off it's her girlfriend. I opened the message on her phone. So you must be fucking somebody else you ain't call or text me. I put her phone back on the side of her and kept holding her until she rolled over.

I rolled the opposite direction as she rolled my way throwing her leg on me. I grabbed her leg and flipped her ass and smacked her thick ass. Get yo ass up you got to cook my meal for tonight. Ughhh you so fucking spoiled. I know you are making it better. I bet I am. You special to me in it's something about you I can't put my finger on. Well you can start by kissing me and my ass. You know im nasty like that don't play. She jumped up to head to my kitchen. She grabbed her phone and saw she had a miss call and a long text message. Ugh this bitch just doesn't know I'm done with her ass. She called the girl back. I was still in bed and I could hear her fussing with the girl. Then she busted out and said that's why I slept with Maya and hung up on the girl.

The girl blew her phone up after she hung up. I got up and walked to the kitchen where she was. Are you alright? Yeah I'll be ok. I'm just going to enjoy the rest of my stay here. Can I stay with you for the next 3 days then I will be going back home. Why are you leaving so soon though? Because we fly back Friday morning. Why can't you stay here with me in Panama city? My home is back in Miami  where all my things are. What if I said you can run my store and move here if I put you in a house on the water. Are you freaking serious? Yeah I know you would do good running a business. Your mindset is a business mindset and I love that. So what is your answer? Idk She is going to be stalking me. I told you, don't worry about that,  I run  this city, nobody is going to mess with you if they know you with me or my friend.

Damn so you really got it like that out here? Yeah im the boss chick period. Ok well yes I will take the offer of running your store. Well then let's go house shopping online when you finish my food lol. Girl your ass is about to eat just hold your horses. I walked behind her and slapped that ass. Get my food going now. I went to get the laptop so we can do our search tonight. I walked back in the front room and watched her cook my food. It smelled so good in my house. She came in and gave me a taste of the greens. Damn girl you can cook huh? Been cooking since I was 8 years old. Damn I need your ass to be over here more than your house lol. Ok spoiled brat.

Mmhmm but get finished so we can write up these business plans and get this house you want. She smiled as she walked back to the kitchen. I'm happy I got who I want on my team and that's my friend. I rather it be somebody I know then some stranger. I hope I'm making the right decision. Right now all I know is she's a great fit for my needs. I wonder if she feels the same way. Only time will tell if she's that one.