The Pest

I hopped on my gulfcart headed back to my other crib not to far from my main crib. I pulled up to the front door of my stash house in my brother was out there. He walks up to me highly pissed. Yo sis this hoe have to fucking die. I know this shit is beyond me in my patients. Call the boys in see who picked her up yet. Alright I got you sis. Bet bro. Just make sure her ass is here. Or I will call her up from a pay phone.

He called the boys in nobody seen here. Ok bet I got you. I hopped on the gulfcart in headed down the street. I seen a pay phone like thirty minutes away from my stash house. I called her up on the pay phone. Hello yo meet me at the park on the back road. We need to talk about some business moves. I know you got the hook up on some products so I need the hook. Ok I'll meet you in a few. Ok bet. I hung up in drove off before calling the boys off my original phone.

I set the trap up for our meeting. The boys had on all black with a mask on. We all headed out to the park to meet her. The boys jumped out in hided behind the trees. I pulled up in parked my cart in the grass. I see a car pull up in it was a nice car. She hopped out that piece in walked up too me like everything is cool. I looked at this mf with a look that could kill. Her ride backed up from in front of me n her.

I went to walking in she followed me through the field. What's up Maya? Oh nothing. Did you try to rob my stash house again. Nawl man that's not me. You sure because i ran my cameras back in you on my cameras. Man listen I needed some money n products. I couldn't find nothing. I know everything changed. I made sure you couldn't live without me. Why would you move things without informing me? Because for one im the boss lady in you don't have no mother fucking saying.

Bitch I introduce you to these products. Yeah you did but bitch you didnt help me become the boss I am today. Oh yeah bet my nigga. I promise you wont be no boss after today because im telling all my connection to cut you. Hahaha you funny see what happen was your connect is now my connect. They been cut you off in they want you dead. In for you to threaten me like that yeah they wish shall be granted. You crossed the wrong boss lady. Bitch you couldn't kill a bug let alone a human. Lol yeah you right I don't kill. I never get my hands dirty unless I have too. In I don't have too.

You see you going to die tonight and I'm heading home to my girl. Bitch you not gone do nothing I got my people in the car to kill you. Lol lol see baby girl the one that brought you is the one that work for me. Hahaha yeah you didn't know that because I'm quiet with how I move compared to you. Yeah so you see I'm ok. But you on the other hand you going to see your match maker. In you going to join Erica. Before Tay could move they put a bag over her head.

They stumped her out and beat her ass. Then Taylor took his gun in put a slincer on it and shot her right in the head. I stood there with a smile. I told you bitch sometimes it's better to move quiet then loud. They rolled her body up in put her in the car. Taylor took her body in dumped it in a wooded area where nobody go or pass by. I hopped on my cart to head back to the crib where bae at. Yo sis it's done. Oh I know Taylor handled everything.

Cut my boy some bands. I broke him off good. He got fifty thousand dollars for his work. I made sure of that. I deposit it myself just because he came through. I pulled up to my crib bae sitting on the chair watching tv. Hey bae what you doing? Im coming to lay next you on the chair. No you not. You going to get in the tub. Oh yeah I was outside wasn't I. Yeah get that sexy ass in the tub. Im coming in behind you. Oh really. Yes really I waited on you to get home.

Mmmmhmm so you bathing with me? Yes I'm not scared or nervous to bath with you. Oh really. Yessss babes you want to see me right. Yeah I do. Im nervous ass shit because I never been with a women. But she give me these vibes of dam I want you to take it. She takes off her shorts and shirt. I was standing there mouth open like damn bae. I grabbed her waist like come here. She leaned on me. She removed her under wear and bra. Titties sitting nice and everything else falls in place.

I proceeded to remove my clothes. She turned in looked me in my face like you belong to me. I remove my bra n boyshorts she grabbed me in pulled me into the shower. Damn bae this water is hot as fuck. I know bae it's just right to release that tension in your body. She started rubbing on me while in the shower. I couldn't resist her. She was just too much. I grabbed her in put her on the bench in my shower. We was touchy touchy in that shower. She had my harmones going crazy. I had to hurry up in bathed to have her.

So we bathed in got out the shower in headed to the bed. She started kissing my body from top to bottom. She slipped my nipple in her mouth in started sucking on it like she feeding. I let off a soft moan. She grip my tittie in her hand while kissing me down my body. I was in shock like dam bae. She started kissing my inner thigh. I got moist down there. Bae! Yes baby. You can't be doing this to me. Yeah I can because you kiss belong kiss to kiss me kiss. Omg im wet bae.

Ik now lay back in don't move. But bae aht aht like I said don't move. She grabbed my arms through my legs. I was pinned down. She kiss my pussy with her soft ass lips. I let off a little moan. She start sucking in licking on my clitorises. I let off a loud moan like fuck bae. I couldn't run no where. I went up she went up. I tried to slide off in she gripped me. I was trying to run like forest but aht aht. She twisted my legs up in the air in ate the pussy from behind.

I bust so hard on her face she jumped up like she was swimming. Nie bitch I got yo ass. Oh I got your ass pay back gone be a mf. She pushed me in I grabbed her. Aht aht bring your ass here where you think you going? Bae it's bed time. No Its my turn. Nope not tonight maybe next time. She rolled over in I put my arms around her. She put her arm on me while I held her. I knew in my mind this one here is going to be my match.

In I feel she going to be my forever thing. I can't complain my night ended great. I had the best nut ever then I got rid of that pest. Now I can focus on me in my crew and my lady. Just know this girl is my drug in I will give her the world. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings us. I kissed her forehead in told her good night. Man if only you'll knew this girl bring me magic into my room. I can't wait to see what life bring us.