Handling Nicole

I can't believe this girl really came into my house and attacked that girl. I'm highly pissed off with her ass. I'm just sitting here thinking of a way to handle Nicole because she needs to be put on some type of punishment. I grabbed my phone and called her up. Hey Nicole bring your ass over here we need to talk. What did I do now? Bring your ass now! Damn ok sheesh. You are so damn harsh. Just bring your ass like I just said. Ok i'm coming babes. I hung up because she was pissing me off even more. I sat on my sofa waiting on her ass to get here so I can fuck her up. I hollered for my lady to open the door.

Nicole came walking in with a smile on her face. Don't fucking smile. Why are you so mad? I snatched her ass up. Get your ass in the room now. I walked with her to the room. What the hell is your problem? We do not go together we don't have no ties but fucking. You have a relationship when I'm single. What the hell is wrong with you? I'm sorry babes. It's no sorry can come back from this bs you just pulled today. Damn what can I say about that. I got jealous because you can't be fucking her like you fuck me. Well get over it because I don't fuck all you'll the same. If I wanted to beat her ass down I'm going to do just that.

You can't be putting me in predicaments that can cause me to lose my shit. With that being said your ass is going to be on punishment until you learn that I don't belong to you. Ugh why you gotta be so difficult. Because you need to learn how to control that sit. No more pussy, no trips and no allowance. Babes, that's not fair. Well you have to learn. She pushed me against the wall. I was so pissed off with her I wasn't trying to do nothing. I flipped her ass. I told you no sex in I mean it. She folded her arms and pouted and poke her lip out. Bae I want some tonight. I said no and stop trying to play me. Ok are you done? Yes you may leave or go in the front and watch a movie. I will go watch a movie.

Ok i'm about to shower real quick. You go out there and I will be right out there. Yes ma'am. She walked out of my room into the living room. I went to the bathroom to run my water. I went to the closet to get my robe to relax and watch some tv. I started taking off my clothes in the closet. I head back to my shower in Nicole standing right in my door way. I'm naked while she is just staring. Take your ass in that living room now. I walked over to the shower and she stood right in front of my shower. Move Nicole, I'm not playing with you, get your ass out now. She kept standing there looking. I politely moved her ass out of my way and walked into my shower. She still being fucking hard headed.

She opened my shower door and walked in. Get your ass out of here Nicole. She grabbed me and started kissing me. I said stop Nicole. She got aggressive and pushed me up against the glass. She lifted my leg and started kissing me between my thighs. I pushed my leg back down. I just told your ass no! Oh you're going to give me what I want. She kissed my neck and she knew that's my spot. I had to stand on my word to make her ass stop. She grabbed my leg to lift it and went to town on my pussy. I said no while moaning. I get what I want. She had my legs weak. I had to get out of that shower before I fell. She lifted me and laid me on the bed. I couldn't stop her because I knew she got that ooh wee.

She knew how to fuck me good. She knew I was going to cave. She bent me over and started eating me from the back. I was like omg. She slid her fingers in my wetness. I gasp like fuck. We are not supposed to be doing this. But it felt so good. She fucked me up. I couldn't feel my legs at all. She sucked the soul out of me. I feel lifeless right now. I couldn't even fight her off. But I knew I had to get her back. I grabbed her by the waist and flipped her ass. I grabbed my dick. I started eating her out exactly like she did me. But what she didn't know is I'm about to beat her walls in. I strapped up and bent her over. So you don't want to listen huh? I do listen. No you don't. Don't move, bend your ass over.

She looked back at me like what are you about to do? I grabbed her waist and slid big daddy in her.  No bae I will listen to you. Nawl you like to be hard headed so you know what being hard head gets you right? Yes bae. So turn around and don't run. I stroked her with a rhythm. Then I started thinking how she just fought my other friend. I got faster while stroking her. She was moaning so loud it was turning me up. I went to pounding her ass. She tried to run and I pulled her ass right back. Nawl you want to fight and want to show your ass. You're going to take it. I stood up and dropped it in her stomach. Bae I'm sorry while moaning. I will behave bae.

No, you are going to learn who is the boss. Yes daddy. You are the boss daddy. Mmhmm I kept stroking her ass until she got tired. She laid there in her wet spot. I climbed out of the bed and went to the sofa. She looked at me like where are you going? I went to relax on my sofa and watched a movie while she went to sleep. I was up thinking like damn this girl here giving me a run for my money. I ran into one that gives me a challenge. But she has a relationship and I know it's wrong to keep doing this. But it feels so good that it's addictive. I got to find me somebody to get my mind off this girl and her sex. I wonder if the other girl is worth the creep.

I say I'm for the street's because I don't want to settle. After the last one I fell for hurt me, I can't trust it any more. But Nicole showing me otherwise even though im just a sex slave for her. But I'm going to give Tonya a shoot at being with me. Just have to put Nicole on a schedule. This right here is going to be a hell of a run. I have to keep her pleased and I want to start something with Tonya. I'm in a world of hell right now. I have been introduced to satin. In baby I gotta get it under control. But is she worth this trouble with Nicole? I got a lot to think about.