She Devil

I can't believe I lost the woman I really wanted to be with for somebody who can only please me sexually and that's it. I'm laying here wishing she would come back. I wish I could turn the hands of time back and stop it from happening. But I can't because she was there when I was at my weakest point. She came in and scooped me up in my time of need. I never thought twice about messing around with her. But when Tonya came around she came when I was at my best. She makes me smile, she makes me laugh, she makes me feel complete. I never felt this for anybody but her.

I have had plenty of relationships but they only wanted my money. I only had gold diggers, not a ride or die chick like her. I can't believe I lost her. I never cried so hard over a mate like this because she was rare. It hurts so bad. Then my doorbell rings. I wiped my face and headed to my door to see who it was. Who is it? Maya open the door. Who is it? It's me Nicole. What do you want? Open the door so we can talk. I grabbed my gun and put it in my back. I opened my door for her. Look Maya can we talk?  What is there to talk about? You betrayed me in the worst way possible.

Look, I'm sorry I didn't know anything about this. I get tested every month on the regular and my results came back negative. But you fail to get tested for hsv1 and 2. I did in two was positive but i didn't think you could contract it from oral sex. But why didn't you tell me you had it? Why you didn't let me choose if I wanted to fuck with you? Because I have feelings for you that's stronger than the person I'm with. I love you because you have the time and you are always here for me when I need somebody to talk to and hold me. You give me what I am looking for in a person. But I'm a fucked up individual. I do some fucked up stuff to people I tend to have hard feelings for.

I have always been damaged from my past since I lost my favorite person. But I come to you to ask you for your forgiveness. I really wish I would have told you before you found out about it. I am so sorry. I want to shoot this bitch so bad but I don't want to get my hands dirty. Maya, talk to me please. Say something to me. There's nothing really to say. I just don't know how I let you make me lose something good to me. I can't believe I trusted you with my life. Now you help me close that door that I can't bounce back from.

I really did fall victim to you. I really started having mad feelings for you. I was thinking that we could have our session without her knowing. But hey I don't even have her any more. She's gone like you wanted. She was hurt like I expected her to be. Yeah I told her we fucked the day before we decided to make it official. I can't lie the sex is everything but was it worth my health nawl it wasn't. But you won if that's what you wanted to hear. No, that's not what I wanted to hear. I am sorry Maya. I wish I could help you but I fucked up.

Yeah you did it for that I think it's best we take a break from each. Yeah I agree we should go our separate ways. I will always love you no matter what. I will always love you too. One day we can come back together to be one. Yeah one day maybe, but right now you have to leave. Before I go, let me please you one last time. No this is what got me in this situation in the first place. One last time Maya I promise you won't see me any more after this. I really want to kill her but one last time won't hurt. Hell, I can't lose anything that I already lost. Ok Nicole one last time. I felt like trey songz this is the last time. She pulled me by the hand to my bedroom. She stripped me of my clothes. Then she got naked and climbed on me and made love to me. This wasn't like the other times we fucked.

She actually was making love to me. She crested my body with her hands. She rubbed me so good that I felt chills down my spine. She actually did things she never did before to me. I felt like she was giving me the love I always wanted but it's too late for that. She took her time to make sure when she left. I would always have her on my mind. She kissed me from the top of my head down to sucking my toes. She put whip cream on me and ate it off of me. She ate my ass. That's something she never did. She made sure that we went out in a bang. She fucked me so good that I fell asleep crying. I never in a million years thought I would lose everybody in one day.

But somehow it's best to let go of what you love. If it's meant to be, it will come back to you. I had to let go and move on from this. It's hard to let go of something you love or loved. This is the hardest thing I had to face besides taking her out. I couldn't kill her because she was the best I ever had but it cost me my health. I can't help how I feel about her. It sucks being stuck between two lovers that you love so much. But the difference is I'm in love with one and just love the other but it started turning. Damn why me. I woke up to an empty bed. In a letter on the bed stand. In it read Dear Maya, I am very sorry for all of this drama. I never meant to hurt you or cause any harm to your life. I never meant to mess up your relationship with Tonya.

I can't express how sorry I am to you. I know you love me and I love you with all my heart. I really am sorry for my mistake. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I really wish you the best in life. I want you to be happy. I talked to Tonya when she called your phone last night. I explained to her that it was all my fault for all of this. If you get a call from her or she pops up just know I did my part to make you happy again. I will forever love you Maya. In for that I will be heading back to Miami this Friday. I really wish you the best Love kisses Sincerely Nicole with her lipstick kiss on the paper.

I cried because I didn't want her to leave, but the damage she caused hurt me. Idk what to do right now. I really want both of them around. Damn man she really touched me with this one. I really do love both of them. I got to pee but laid back with tears in my eyes. I love the fuck outta these girls. But I gotta put my feelings to the side because Nicole is supposed to run my store for me. How can I trust her though? She broke my trust and my heart. But I need her because she knows how to bring business. Fuck this is the hardest thing I had to do.

I finally got up and went to pee. I left my phone on the bed. I hear Tonya ringtone going off. I jumped off the toilet so fast. I forgot to wipe. I ran back to my phone as fast as I could. Hello hello! Hey, what are you doing? I was in the bathroom peeing. Oh I talked to Nicole and she explained everything to me. Yeah I know she told me. Yeah, so why was she at your house? We were talking about everything. Did you sleep with her? Yes I did. Yeah I know she told me already. I was just trying to see if you were going to be honest. I am always honest, what do you mean? You are not always honest.

You've been sleeping with her behind my back. But we were never official until that night you came over. That's not the point you still fucked her and got something. If this is why you call me to argue then just hang up. I made a mistake. I'm not perfect damn! You might want to calm that tone real quick. Look Tonya I don't have time to keep bringing it up. Let me grieve in peace. I lost both of you so it doesn't matter any more. No one is perfect. If you call to bash me then just leave me alone. That's not what I called for. Then what did you call for? Because I want you to hold me tonight. I'm at your front door.

I jumped out of my bed so fast to let her in. I was somewhat happy. But I had to stop Nicole from leaving because I needed her. Look Tonya Imma let you know Nicole is going to be around because of my business. You can be the one picking up my money from the store so I don't have to see her. You can do the payouts also. Are you comfortable with that? Yes, but you got to build your trust back with me. Ok I'm willing to do just that. Ok lets go lay down i'm tired. That sounds like a plan to me. I grabbed my bae hand to lead her to the bedroom. I was happy that I got to hold her tonight and I can sleep well. But tomorrow I have a busy day. I gots to get Nicole back.