004 THE GODDESS

╭───── (🕊️) CHAPTER FOUR; THE GODDESS

A NEW BOY HAD STARTED TODAY, his name was Reita Toritsuka, and was in class 2, Keiko saw him earlier that morning but never got the chance to speak with him, from what she saw he had long purple hair which was put up in a white headband. Throughout the day she heard rumours that he had powers to see people's protective spirits.

She was walking with Kaidou down the hallway as she spoke up "I heard there's a new boy that has the power to see someone's protective spirit or something. What do you think of it?" she asked the blue-haired boy.

He scoffed "Sounds stupid to me, not something I could care about." he said hiding the fact that he was desperate to find this psychic to see what his protective spirit is. As they walked further down they noticed a crowd of people surrounding the so called purple haired boy "Tch, look at all those people desperate to find out their protective spirit." Kaidou laughed.

"I don't know. It does sound quite interesting, but having superpowers doesn't seem very realistic." Keiko giggled.

Kaidou gasped dramatically "Mochizuki, did you forget that I have secret powers I have to conceal so I don't reveal myself to The Dark Reunion." he whispered the last bit before glancing around the paranormal way in case anyone heard him, he looked back to see Keiko had already walked up to the group.

As she got there she saw Toritsuka now talking to Kinekshi, something about a tennis player who was still alive, Saiki was also there too with his usual stoic look. Kaidou cut in, his hands in his pockets now standing next to Keiko "This is all so stupid." he said smugly, "Well I suppose I will ask. Who is my protective spirit?" he asked.

Keiko raised a brow "I thought you said you didn't care to know."

"I have no idea what you're talking about Mochizuki."

Toritsuka had now fully turned to face Kaidou "Your protective spirit is abnormal." he said making Kaidou jolt with surprise.

"What is it? Go on." Kaidou eagerly asked, now blushing pink from excitement.

Instantly, Toritsuka instantly pointed on top of his head "It's a Chihuahua."

"A Chihuahua?!" Kaidou asked, flabbergasted as some students around him started to laugh his way "This is a joke. You made that up, didn't you?"

Toritsuka now glanced at Keiko's way and instantly tried smoothing his hair out "Hello, pretty lady~ What would your name be?" he asked confidently, now moving closer to her.