010 A KITTY

╭───── (☁️) CHAPTER TEN; A KITTY

IT WAS A NICE WARM DAY WHILE KEIKO WAS WALKING HOME, she had just just been to the shop for her mum to get some ingredients for dinner that night. She swung the bag in a bored manner while she was lost in her own world, she still had a few more blocks to pass until she got home.

As she looked around the nearly empty street, she turned to face the front only to see a pair of three cats in front of her, a chubby ginger cat with a red bandanna as a sort of collar, a grey cat with a pink heart collar and for some reason also had heart shaped spots on it's fur, and finally a white fluffy cat, it had two little anteaters on it's collar and was also wearing green sunglasses (but because it's Saiki K, it's natural in this world.)

Keiko did what any other normal person would do when they saw a cute animal, she placed her hands together "Aww what a cute little kitty." she cooed, staring at the white cat. Of course I had to run into Mochizuki, and as a cat.  

Saiki looked up in his cat form at Keiko as she bent down and started to stroke his head while the ginger cat was trying to grab her attention which she didn't seem to notice "You're such a cute little thing, aren't you?" she put on a child-like voice when talking to the cat.

She then looked around "But where's your owner?" she asked, she looked down at the collar to see it was from the Saiki's residence "Oh? Your Saiki's cat? I didn't know he had a pet." she smiled, "Your quite far away from home little one." she then picked up the cat who seemed to not react to her At least I can get away from those two Saiki thought looking down smugly at the other two cats who were calling for him to come back.

Keiko snuggled the cat into her chest, not wanting to easily drop it "Your so warm and fluffy, I could hug you forever~" she sighed "Saiki doesn't seem like the type to have a pet..." she trailed off, not sure what her next explanation could be.

Keiko went over to Saiki's house and knocked on the door to which Kuniharu, Saiki's father answered "Oh hello there Mochizuki! Are you here for Kusuo?" he asked.

"No, I'm actually here to return your cat. He was a few blocks away and I was afraid it might of gotten lost." she smiled, holding to cat up for him.

"Huh? We don't own a cat, but I can take him from you anyway." Kuniharu replied, now reaching his hands out. "Idiot, it's me." Saiki told his father making him pause his movements.

Keiko's brows furrowed "You don't own a cat? But it's collar says it belongs to your residence..." she said.

"I-I mean, yes! That cat is ours!" Kuniharu shouted abruptly now taking Saiki out of Keiko's arms, who just stood there with a lost poker face.