Y/n yagi: Origin (rewritten)

No one's POV

A young y/n is seen getting a piggy back by he's father Toshinori also know as all might

y/n: hahhahaha

Toshinori: having fun?

y/n: YEAH!

Suddenly M/n came in to the room to see her husband messy around with their son

M/n: piggy back rides huh?, Maybe you should make that your new move.

Toshinori: oh hey honey *gives kiss*

Y/n: Hi mommy.

M/n is the number 8 hero know as Ackerman and her quirk is enhancer she can use her stamina to enhance her speed and strength and sensors. She met Toshinori on all mights debut they helped each other in helping civilians and beating villains, all might didn't know was about M/n her feisty attitude, strength, her Beauty or the fact that she wanted to help people either way he fell in love with her in that Instant. Now if you ask Toshinori how the story went he would say that he made the firsts move but M/n was the actual one who did. she knew that he liked her so she gave him a shot and that shot hit, they eventually got marred and had a son.

y/n: mommy when will I get a quirk?

M/n: you should get one in a year now, hey why don't go to your room and play with toys I'll join later.

Y/n: ok!
He said running upstairs to he room

M/n: are you gonna tell him

Toshinori: If he gets a quirk, I'll tell once he has a hold on it.

M/n: we will, I love you

Toshinori: I love to

They both lean into each other and they capture each other's  lips

(Time skip)

It's been 9 years sense Y/n got his quirk, most of that time spent on training both his body to handle his quirk and the quirk it self.

M/n: Y/n can you come hear! me and you your father have something you tell you.

Y/n: Yeah, I'm coming

Y/n is now sitting on a chair placed in the middle of the living room with his parents who are both on the couch, both of them facing him.

Toshinori: I haven't been honest about my quirk.

Y/n: huh?

Toshinori: You see no one els besides your mother and a few others knows about my quirk, because there's a major secret around it. The world needed to believe their symbol of peace was a naturally strong hero but my quirk was in Reality passed down to me by my former master.

Y/n: W-What

Toshinori: Think of it as a torch passed down through different generations of heroes, the blaze becoming stronger with each person it gets passed down to, this torch is know as...One For All. It has been passed down by 7 others before me and when your older and more prepared for it you will inherit it that is if your willing.

Y/n: I-I.

M/n: before you make a choice this quirk could tear your body apart and seeing how your own quirk already puts a toll on your body this will make it even more difficult but the power will be far greater.

Y/n: I-I want to become a great hero, to help people to stop villains to keep everyone I care about safe, so yes I will inherit this power when I'm ready.

Y/n then notices that there are tears i both his parents eyes.

Y/n: hey are you go-

He was cut of as both he's parents put him in a tear filled family hug