Aftermath

Y/n's POV

After leaving FA to die I am limping to the Centre to join the others. When I get close I can see Deku, Kirishima, Bakugou and Todoroki along with jirou, yaoyorozu with Uraraka.

Uraraka: *gasp* Y/n!

Uraraka runs to me and puts my arm around her to help me walk.

Uraraka: Are you ok.

Y/n: yeah I'm ok thanks.

Uraraka: No problem.

Shigaraki: wait! You! How are you alive! Where's Ankerman!

Y/n: That fake won't be bother anyone for a long while.

The others all get ready to take on the remaining villains but dad tells them to stay back.

Deku: but your hurt, your bleeding and your almost out of ti-

He cuts himself off to prevent giving away dad's secret.

Dad gives a thumbs up to say it will be fine.

Y/n: you better win old man.

Dad: what's wrong not attacking me didn't you say you were gonna clear this level earlier, then come get me if you dare.

He is putting up a strong face but with how much power he's use, there's no way he can beat them.

Kirishima: come on guys let's regroup with the others, we don't want to end up as hostages.

Dad: what are you scared?

Y/n: (dammit! I have to do something)

Shigaraki then begins to scratch he's neck violently.

Shigaraki: dammit if nomu were here he'd pound you into the ground without a second thought!

Kurogiri: shigaraki calm down, look at him he has definitely been weaken.

Shigaraki then stops scratching his neck

Kurogiri: and he's alone, the children seem to be frozen in fear and look our underlings are beginning to recover if we work together we can win, we can kill All might.

Then all the cronies get up and get ready to fight us.

Kirishima: all might can handle the main two, we'll keep these guys from hurting anyone.

Y/n: uraraka you can let me go now.

Uraraka: right.

Shigaraki and kurogiri run to attack dad but with how weak he is he can't do anything. I have just enough energy to leap in to intercept them and I also see deku doing the same thing.

Y/n: BACK THE HELL OFFF!

I see shigaraki with the help of kurogiri's portal ability is about to put his hand on deku's face and judging on how scared he looks that can't be good.

Y/n: (god dammit)

I'm able to knock him out of the way and takeing his place. Just before shigaraki reaches me a bullet pierces he's hand.