Scars of the past

Y/n's POV

I was walking to school and I see the media crowding the entrance talking to aizawa. Not wanting to deal with this after yesterday I decide to just jump over the wall.

(Short time skip)

I walk into class just sit at my table not saying anything.

Kirishima: hey man you good?

Y/n: I'm fine just a bit frustrated.

Kirishima: about yesterday?

Y/n: yes about yesterday day.

Kirishima: well there's no need to be let down you still put up one hell of fight.

Y/n: (small smile) thanks man.

Uraraka walks up to me.

Uraraka: hey you sure your ok?

Y/n: oh you heard that huh? Yeah I'm fine, really.

Uraraka: (small blush) I didn't get the chance to watch your fight but...

She pauses trying to find her words.

Uraraka: from what I heard You were really great even though you lost. I know when you lose it can feel really bad but just because you lose once doesn't mean you'll lose always, there's always a victory up a head, and besides no matter how many times you win or lose you'll always be incredible to me.

Y/n:(medium blush) u-uraraka... thank you that means a lot, especially coming from you.

Uraraka: n-no problem.

(Time skip after election and intruder alert)

Aizawa tells us we'll be going off campus for some rescue training. We all walk outside of the school wait for the bus to take us to the training area.

Y/n: hey uraraka.

Uraraka turns around and she seems confused.

Uraraka: Y/n? What's with the costume change?

(Sorry if you liked the original costume and you still have the gauntlets)

Y/n: I decided to change it, considering how banged up I was after battle training.

Uraraka: oh, alright! It looks really cool.

Y/n: thanks.

Uraraka: oh hey! Deku, Huh? Why are you wearing your PE outfit?

Deku: my costume was basically destroyed after battle training.

Iida: *whistle* alright everyone, Form two neat lines!

Y/n: Iida sure is taking this class rep thing seriously.

We all got on the bus and Iida was disappointed to find the bus had a different layout then he planned.