Chapter 7: The Pretender

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Hermes: YOU, GET BACK !! Back up so you get far away from the water !!

Ponytail: Hey... You aren't... You... Think there's something wrong with me having a nosebleed ? Are you saying I'm the culprit ?!

Hermes: I told you to get closer to the fields !! I'm going to get to the fucking bottom of this !!

Ponytail: No ! You have to think more carefully ! This nosebleed is from when that bitch suddenly grabbed me ! You were watching, right ? It's because her fist hit me square in the face ! Don't you think this tanned girl might have hit me on purpose ?! See, there's proof of it, her hand ! It's scraped, and it's bleeding !

Tanned: Hey... What are you... What are you guys saying ? I just bumped against her teeth ! And now you guys are babblin' about "One more of us" and "Enemies"... Fine, if you guys wanna play like that, I can prove to you that I was here ! I just remembered, the culprit's gotta be one of you two ! All right ? I remember alligator warden's incident...

Tanned: Before we came on this search ! The thing with the warden's stuffed alligator ! On the grounds... You made fun of that alligator doll ! You, there ! You're the one who insulted it ! "Maybe they got eaten by an alligator" or something !

Hermes: ... Oh, yeah...

Tanned: See ?! Wasn't me then, the one that suddenly appeared ! Ask these guys if they remember that too !

Ponytail: hey... if you're talking about that, I remember it too. After five people raised their hands to volunteer.

Shaved: And after that, there was an explanation by the guard about our exploding handcuffs !

Hermes: ... ...

"... I've got an idea."

Hermes: What ?

Ponytail: BUGAH !!

Hermes: W- What ?! Th... This one ?! Did you figure out she was the enemy ?!

"Absolutely not. I'll be honest, I don't have a clue about which one could be the enemy. So I'm just gonna knock them all out, and then we'll be able to move on."

"See this, Jolyne ? This is how your father and I used to get through things at your age !"

Shaved: ... Asshole. You, just because of that girl, don't think you can punch us... You fucking swine !

Hermes: Huh... Thi... This one... ?!

Tanned: I agree... one by one, after I separated you, I was planing to take care of you...