Chapter 10: Frogger

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

*How many other humans will one person meet in a lifetime... ? If he or she is searching for someone that will impact the way he or she lives, the number must be very few... It was in 1988, that I met a man in Egypt with the ability to "Stop time" and befriend him...*

DIO: There might be a "Way" to go to heaven.

*The man was young, and beautiful... But he also had an aura about him, as if he has lived for hundred of years... I was 16 years old then, and was a student who wished to serve under god in a seminary. From the moment I met him, we were able to talk openly. He was shrouded in mystery, but we became good friends. Sometimes I would go to Egypt, and sometime he would come to me.*

Pucci: ... ...

DIO: Hey, don't make a face. The "Heaven" that I'm talking about pertains to the human mind... Where your spirit will go... I'm not telling you to die. Your spirit "Evolves", as does your power. Where it finally ascends, is what I'm talking about. I thought that you might understand what I'm talking about

DIO: True happiness lies there... If one is able to go to "Heaven". I understand that happiness cannot be attained by having an invincible body or mountains of money, or even being the ruler of the human race. The true winner is the one that gets to see "Heaven"... I will get there, no matter how many things I must sacrifice.

Pucci: Specifically, how would you go about it ?

*He said that, to find out the way, he needed my help. He said that he has written down his findings in a notebook... And, before I could find out the means to do it... The notebook was burned. It was in Egypt of 1989.

The one that burned it was Jolyne Cujoh's father. Jotaro... Kujo Jotaro read the contents of the notebook, that day... So he burned it, sealing the knowledge with him forever... So nobody would find out... Erased along with Dio Brando, who has spent his existence trying to find a way to attain Heaven... For 20 or so odd years, I wanted to obtain Jotaro's "Memory", containing the way to get to Heaven, that Jotaro had read in the notebook.

Finally, in this prison, I got it... His memories... Along with the Stand that surpassed even Dio, "Star Platinum"... To ensure that Jotaro's body would eventually just rot away... Although, his daughter took some actions I didn't expect beforehand, and some unexpected guests appeared... But that's all taken care of, now.*

Pucci: The guard just retrieved Star Platinum. He should be able to clean up this mess... There's no need for me to get involved any further... I should head back to the chapel.

Your POV: