Chapter 25: Respite

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

 Jolyne: Th- This is

Jolyne: Th- This is... ?!

TV: This is the afternoon news. The accident on route 405 in Cape Canaveral, with casualty numbers estimated to be between one and two thousand was thought to be a cave-in, however, the situation seems to be more serious, as there have been reports that military tanks and helicopters were unable to approach the scene. Updates on this story after the break.

Jolyne: Wait... Where Y/n ?! What's going on ? Where did he go ?!

"Not too far... Yet. But right now, we should probably focus on Pucci... As mush as possible."

Jotaro: The shuttle is over there. It wasn't the shuttle that moved, but it seems that we're the ones that moved about 200m away from it. We were behind that building just a moment ago.

Hermes: Uh... Don't wanna be rude or anythin', Mr.Jotaro, but I don't remember being blown away or nothin' ! No one saw anything ?!

"i saw... probably way too much, compared to what I wished I'd see..."

Emporio: We must have been blown away because of the reversed gravity !

Anasui: the gravitational effects... They'd already won off back there. Besides, the priest said that C-Moon was gone.

Emporio: We have to follow the priest ! Can you sense which direction the priest is headed ?!

Jotaro: I cans sense that he's here. But only that he's around... Where is hiding in which direction ? 'And besides that, he definitely saw the spear coming towards him, even when I stopped time. He saw it, so he was able to dodge it... But how... ?'

Hermes: ... I GET IT ! The priest was all like "It's complete !" and "Time for heaven !" and all that shit, but maybe he's just bluffin' ! We had him cornered ! Maybe he's just pulling some trick so he could run away and wait for the New Moon to come ! In reality, nothing's going on ! he's just using this time to safely get away !

"... Wrong... He is not bluffing in any way... he finally achieved it... Heaven, did come... I would know..."

Jotaro: How can you be so sure ?

"Look at this left arm of mine, Jotaro. All traces of Bad Apple are gone. All that is left is a tattered black glove, remnants of my Act 3. He tore it away from me, to complete his stand... It means nothing good, and the worse it to come."

Hermes: Wait... So what's going to happen now ?!

Jotaro: Hermes, don't go inside the buildings for now. Stay where you have a good vantage point. Besides, this rain will stop soo-