Chapter 22: Gravity pull

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"Haa... Haa... Bad... Apple..."

Pucci: The ground... Is tilting... ? What is happening ?!

"Say... Do you believe... In Gravity... ?"

Anasui: 'His hand... Right where he put his hand on the ground, it's all cracked... he didn't even punch it, it just crumbled... And that feeling of being on a slope, with him as the bottom...'

"It's till immature, yes... But there's one thing you shouldn't forget.. I, too, have received the keys to attain Heaven from the Green Baby. And it has begun to forcibly evolve my stand towards that objective... This is not Dark Void anymore, this is... Bad Apple."

*Stand user: Y/n "Joestar" L/n

Stand: Bad Apple: -Power A

-Speed A

-Range: Unknown, probably a few tens of meters.

-Persistence: Unknown

-Precision E

-Potential: Unknown*

Ability: Gravity field enhancement. On the area of effect of this ability, gravity is enhanced, with the user as the center. In addition, all attacks directed towards the user are instead automatically deflected and redirected towards their left arm and hand. Anything coming into direct contact with it will see their own gravity enhanced, start collapsing on themselves until they eventually disappear.*

Pucci: ... This might have been a miscalculation of mine... It's true that' you've only inherited a small portion of the Green Baby, of DIO's will... But because of that, it's also evolving much faster than I was anticipating ! If I'm not careful... he might end up attaining heaven before I do... !

"I don't think... You should worry about Heaven right now... With such an uneven ground, and without your eyesight... Watch your step, and be careful not to trip. It could prove... Quite deadly.

 Quite deadly

Pucci: What... ? Ugh ! Weather... This is your doing, is it not ? You did this... ! What are you doing ? What are these sounds ? This sound... ? WEATHER ?! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING ?!

Weather: I can control them... It's another one of Weather Report's abilities... It does not have to be fast... if I can make it, if I can just create them...

Anasui: 'The priest can't see them ! he's... Evaporating his blood, and then freezing it... ! HE'S GOT THE PRIEST SURROUNDED ! With his blood splattered all over the place, weather created numerous spears ! And with the gravity shifted like that...'