Chapter 23: Cape Canaveral

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Jolyne: 'Weather... He didn't despair... he was trying to tell me to pursue the priest. He even used Whitesnake's ability to turn his stand, weather Report, into a disc... If I put this disc into my head, wil I be able to use his ability ? But... the priest is probably already at Cape Canaveral. Only two more days until the New Moon. I don't know if I can even take control of this situation anymore... What should I do... ?'

Jolyne: 'There was this confusion with the snails... But I was able to give the ICSF my father's disc. My father will regain consciousness soon... He'd know what to do... But should I wait until he comes ? But the priest might do something in Cape Canaveral during that time. Something crucial... What should I do... ? Tell me, dad... If I hadn't gotten in that car... Shit... I have to defeat the priest... Tell me, dad... What can I do... ?'

 Anasui: S

Anasui: S... So cute... Whoa, she's... She's so cute... ! She's sleeping against my shoulder... Jolyne...

Anasui: Th... That's right ! I'm finally with Jolyne again ! I promised myself that, once I got out of prison and caught up with Jolyne, I would tell her my feelings. I can't wait to tell her... It's now or never ! My feelings for her are genuine ! I even paid a shitload of money to get this ring from the prison merchant. Once she wakes up... I want her to know and embrace my feelings for her...

Hermes: HEY !! LOOK !! IT'S AN ALLIGATOR ! THERE ARE FUCKIN' ALLIGATORS AROUND HERE ! SHIT !! They think they're so goddamn safe, just 'cause they're a protected species. Scared the crap out of us back in prison.

Jolyne: ... Holy crap ! That's one huge alligator !! Take this, bastard !!

 Holy crap ! That's one huge alligator !! Take this, bastard !!

Jolyne: Yeah, clean hit !!

Hermes: Gyahahahaha !! look at it, it's flippin' out ! It's not running away, but it's definitely freaking out ! That'll teach you to fuck with us, dumbass !!