𝖠𝗇𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗂𝖺 𝗄𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

I'm currently waiting for my mama and papa to start their serious conversation with me.

How do I know it's serious?because there is apple juice and sweets for us to eat if anyone gets stressed.

oh, I forgot to introduce myself... I'm Anastasia knight, I'm 17 and I have been homeschooled my whole life.
My mama says to make sure I don't get hurt or get in trouble with the outside world. of course, I agree with her but sometimes I wish she could let me go explore. I mean ill even stop drinking apple juice for 4 days. okay, maybe weeks. back to the serious topic now.

I could be watching bean right now.

My papa clears his throat.
''So Anna we have been thinking that now you are 17 and older enough to find who you are and explore things, I and your mother think it's time to put you into public school and to make new friends for your future''.

If had a drink of apple juice right now it would be spat out everywhere. I closed my mouth, did he really just say that.

He nodded and smiled. I guess i I said that out loud.
I looked at my mama and she nodded as well.There was silence until I screamed of happy-ness and went to hug them both.

''I can't wait thankyou!'' I wrapped myself from embrace from them.

''It is okay darling now go and sleep because tomorrow is your special day''. my mama said as she kissed my head.

I ran upstairs well I tried too but ended up landing on my butt.

Let me just say OWWW

I got back up and took a shower and fell asleep, excited to go to my new school.

Remember to vote
The chapters will get longer through the story. I hope you enjoy.