Threat

S͜͡t͜͡e͜͡f͜͡a͜͡n͜͡o͜͡s͜͡ p͜͡o͜͡v͜͡:

I got into the warehouse and everyone nodded in respect for their capo.[boss]

I walked into the meeting room and see Xavier on his laptop and Dante arguing with someone on the phone.As always.

''Listen pretty boy I want my suit ready for the ball I don't care if it's in months I want it now'' I laughed at his stupid ness.

''Russo here is the note Alexander send us'' one of the guards gave me a note.

-hello my dearest nephew. I am sending this to tell you I want to be in charge of your mafia. It isn't going to easy getting it so I thought if take your beautiful amores parents I could get what I want. You have until the end of year ball. If you do not give me my mafia your pretty little girl will be dead.
𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛

I was pissed. I picked up a chair and threw it near Dante.

Oops

''Hey my beautiful face just nearly got DECAPITATED by the chair!'' he shouted. I engored him and went up to Xavier.

''Where is he now?'' I asked.

''In Italy boss'' he replied.

''Pack your shit we going to Italy to find this motherfucker I shouted and walked out. I went into my office and sat down. Why the fuck is he threatening my love for a stupid mafia.

He will be dead the time the ball comes around. I hope so anyway. I want to take her to the ball and show her how much of a princess she can be.

My princess.

After a couple of minutes, Dante walked in along with a box of doughnuts.
Where the fuck did he get those from.

''Don't worry boss as soon as we get to Italy the soon you and your princessa can live happily ever after'' he said while eating his doughnuts.

''I just don't want her to get hurt she's the only one who cared and stayed after my mother'' Dant pushed a doughnut and I picked it up and had a bite out of it.

''Don't worry we have had many of these threats and succeed in killing the people who have made them. I have already had Annas' parents put into a safe unit and let them know their daughter is okay you just have to tell Anna what's going on'' I tensed.

What if she hates me.

''She won't hate you if she loves you she will understand and she adores you'' Dante replied reading my thoughts.

''I will tell her later on before we get ready for the plane, get everything ready''' he nodded his head and left I went to grab a doughnut but Dante quickly ran in and took them.

Bastard.

I started making my way to Anna but first I'm going to bring her food as she is still on her period.

A͜͡n͜͡a͜͡s͜͡t͜͡a͜͡s͜͡i͜͡a͜͡s͜͡ p͜͡o͜͡v͜͡:

I woke up to knocking at my door. Checking the time it was 1 pm.

WOW, I slept for a long. I shouted come in and Stefano came in with food.I bloody love him.

"How you feeling?'' He sat down and I wrapped my arms around him.

''I feel a bit better'' I smiled and kiss him on the cheek and reached for the bag.

"Thank you'' he smiled and lay down next to me.

''What should we watch?'' I asked.

''Vampire dairies'' he looked down as I giggled. After a couple of hours of watching Stefano turned to me and he looked sad and guilty.

''What's wrong?'' I asked as I sat up with him.

''My uncle has threatened to take your parents but doesn't worry they are in a safe department guarded by my people'' I nodded to tell him to carry on.

He took a breath.''I am leaving for Italy in a couple of hours to try to find Alexander and I'm leaving you here surrounded by guards and your friend Olivia and milo are going to stay here as well. I will be back I promise baby'' he pulled me into a hug.

I didn't know what to say I was just shocked by what has been said to be.

''Please be safe'' I told him as he started to get ready to go.

''I promise'' he told me as he kissed my head.

''Remember to put a seat belt on because I swear to god I will travel to Italy and smack you for not doing so'' He laughed and nodded.

''I love you'' He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

''I love you too'' I smiled as he walked away.With the last wave, he speeds off after putting his seat belt on.

''Please be okay mama and papa'' I whispered to myself as I walked into my kitchen to make some more food. An hour later the door burst open. Walking in was Olivia and Milo with bags.

''Let's start our sleepover bitches'' I laughed as Milo nearly tripped over His own foot.

Vote comment and share 🤍