Ball

A͜͡n͜͡a͜͡s͜͡t͜͡a͜͡s͜͡i͜͡a͜͡s͜͡ p͜͡o͜͡v͜͡:
I am now getting ready for the end-of-year ball. Let's just say I am nervous.Stefano hasn't heard from Alexander in months and we both feel he is planning something at the ball.

However, on the good side, my mama and papa are now home but they still stay in to make sure they're safe.

''Hey, bitches'' Milo walked in with his pink suit smiling.

''Oh my god you look stunning'' Liv said to milo as he kissed her cheek.

''Guys I'm not sure about this dress I feel like it doesn't suit me'' I said. Its  really pretty but I've never really liked my body with my clothes.

''Don't worry girl you look amazing all of us do'' Milo reinsured me as we started on our hair. After doing my hair and getting changed we were waiting for Stefano, Xavier, and Dante it's like a triple date. We then heard a loud noise from outside.

''Okay, whatever that was I just nearly shit mysefl'' We laughed as Milo started fanning himself.

''Guys its the boys OH my god they have a limo'' Liv said and we have all shocked faces on. Walking outside we see all three of them standing near doors. I saw Liv kissed Xavier on the cheek and Dante do the same to Milo. I smiled as I turned I saw Stefano in a suit and a Red tie matching my dress.

Anna and stefanos wearing (they are not the people btw just the clothes!)

''You look beautiful'' Stefano kissed my cheek while I blushed.

''Same to you'' I smiled as he chuckled and took his hand in mine like they as a puzzle piece. We got into the limo and we were speaking about the ball and what goes on in there.

''What the matter?'' Stefano looked at me and grabbed my hand again.

''What happens if something goes wrong?'' I asked.

''Nothing will happen and I will make sure you are safe until my last breath baby and I have a plan and whatever it takes I will still be with you all way'' I nodded my head and leaned into him as he pecked my temple.

''Okay, we better get this on the way home because I'm getting so drunk tonight''Dante explained.

''No Dante remember last time you threw up in the wine bowl and everyone was drinking it'' Xavier said as we all chuckled while Dante rolled his eyes.

We soon arrived and my nerves were calmed down. Stefano took my hand and snacked one around my waist as we walked into the ball.

There was a guard there I'm guessing asking who we were.

''Names?'' He asked as I smiled.

God, he looks like he ould take my apple juice.

''Stefano and Anastasia Russo'' Stefano replied as I looked up to him in shock.

Are we married now??

He nodded his head as he leads us to the ballroom.''You didn't say my last name right'' I spoke to Stefano as we got to two double doors.

''It was meant to be like that the first day I saw you and you are my mafia queen'' I smiled as the doors opened.The ballroom looked like a princess palace and it was beautiful.

There was an enormous dining table filled with cakes and wine and bowls of food anything you can think of.I wonder if they have apple juice.

''Stay by my side if I'm not here Go to Dante and Xavier, or the others'' Stefano whispered as we were walking to the table I nodded as people were staring. Some women here were stunning as some just looked like they have a plastic bottle on their face.

Olivia and Xavier were getting some cakes from the table of food while Dante and Milo were whispering to each other and then giving dirty looks to some of the plastic girls around us.

But I was cut out of my thoughts when a pull of my dress caught my attention. It was a young boy he was dressed in a suit and slit-back hair honestly he looked adorable.I leaned down and he blushed.

''Hello are you Anastasia?'' he asked. I nodded my head.

''You can call me Anna'' I replied.

''My name is Xander I am Stefano's younger cousin'' I smiled and nodded.''Would you like to dance with me since your the new mafia queen of my cousin's mafia?'' he blushed and looked down.

I looked around the room and aught Stefanos eyes. He nodded his head and I took Xanders hand and he giggled as we made out way to the dance part.

''Do you know how to dance?'' I questioned him. He nodded his head no and looked down. I giggled and took both of his hands and he looked up.

''Follow my steps okay'' He nodded and then we started dancing. We started giggling at how many times he nearly fell but then we were stopped dancing when I felt a hand on my waist.

''Xander may I take my queen for this dance?'' Stefano asked him. He nodded and then kissed my hand and walked off.

''I didn't know you had a cousin'' I told him.

''He doesn't live here he's original from Italy we can visit there soon and meet my whole family'' I nodded my head as he kissed my temple.

We started dancing and I felt like this was a dream.

''You know I never would imagine me being here with the person I love'' Stefano said.

I blushed.''Well, now I'm here and I'm never leaving.'' He smiled and twirled me around while I laughed.

''Whatever happens, promise me you will be strong and I will be with you when things are over'' He suddenly changed his facial features to worried and his eyes were glossy.

''I promise'' I smiled.''I love you Anastasia Russo Knight'' He kissed me.

''I love you-''

BANG a gun went off

This is wear things get better 😜
Vote comment and share 🤍